FPVLAB

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: 1st Cockpit Ground Station build

Spend some time learning that 9xr programming. Like with all radios there is an unavoidable learning curve. Ya just gotta do it! It will pay off for you!
    Brett Hays
    JosephOregon.com
    flitetest.com/articles/fpv-full-scale-cockpit-ground-station-w-42-tv

Can't wait to see how well the new controls work out for you with the 9xr. Any major problems with getting the settings nailed down, Brett or I could get things ironed out and walk you through it.
    KF7TSE

youtube.com/channel/UCzoOpmJK8_WOlBl65sZAfGw
    vimeo.com/airtruksrus/videos

Airtruksrus Cockpit Ground Station Systems.
    Open for business
    Always under revision to make it better.

OMG...I need more hours in my day! Haven't been able to get on here much the last couple of weeks. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to hook up with you guys again for a little edumacation. I haven't had much time to get back to the radios lately. With what I did, I figured a little bit more out on the DX7s. When I get the time I'm gonna get a handful of these tiny little batteries & a multi-charger. Then it'll give me the flight time I need to figure things out. Hopefully by then life will have settled down a little bit so I can have time to use them.
    Volantex Raptor v1
    Blade Nano qx FPV
    Hoverthings VC-450 camo frame with DJI NAZA M v1 (no GPS)

RMRC-600xv flight camera & Mobius HD recording camera on tilt gimbal & RMRC 1.3GHz 300mW vtx
    RMRC vrx with upgraded SAW filter, 1.3GHz optimized 8dBi patch antenna, Lumenier DX600 dvr, & Skyzone goggles
    Turnigy 9xr radio connected to Saitek x52 joystick & throttle set with EZuhf & 8 channel diversity reciever, or DX7s/DX5e

Are there THAT many bugs in Gresham that need your attention?!?! LMAO Nice to have you back at least for a little while.....lol
    Brett Hays
    JosephOregon.com

LOL No. The church we go to is moving. We're now renting space from the Sunrise Community Center. It used to be a restaurant, but is being converted. Our main space was the bar. Ironic since our pastor used to go there & party in the "old days". I'm in charge of the tech team & have been overseeing a lot of remodeling of our space (stage, computer, video, lights, sound board, etc...). I'll be building a "sound proof" drum cage on Saturday. Our first Sunday there is just a week & a half away & there's still a ton of stuff to get done. Good thing work is slow.
    Volantex Raptor v1
    Blade Nano qx FPV

RMRC-600xv flight camera & Mobius HD recording camera on tilt gimbal & RMRC 1.3GHz 300mW vtx
    RMRC vrx with upgraded SAW filter, 1.3GHz optimized 8dBi patch antenna, Lumenier DX600 dvr, & Skyzone goggles
    Turnigy 9xr radio connected to Saitek x52 joystick & throttle set with EZuhf & 8 channel diversity reciever, or DX7s/DX5e

Yea surrrrrre……..blame it on God!
    lol
    Well at least you are doing something worth while! Good luck with the new location!!
    Brett Hays
    JosephOregon.com

LOL First Sunday in the new place is next week. OMG I can't wait for it to be over. I worked on building the drum cage Saturday. Didn't get it finished, but hope to tomorrow. Suppose to be in there Wednesday for tech. Hopefully all goes well. I need some serious sleep. I was up all night working on this stuff. I know after we're in there there will be more to do, but at least the bulk of it will be done. I'll still need to build a lockable desk for the sound mixer, processors, computers, & light board.
    Volantex Raptor v1
    Blade Nano qx FPV

OMG!!! I died for 3 months, but...I'm back! Time to blow the dust off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	terminator.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	61827
    Volantex Raptor v1
    Blade Nano qx FPV

Kelly how are you going and how's the project going?

Mick,

G'day mate, how's it goin'? I'm glad I have email notification to the thread 'cause I haven't been on in some time. Good to hear from you. You know, by the time the church move settled down the family business cranked up. It's a seasonal business & it's finally slowed down. I really haven't touched my stuff in months. I'm really bummed too. I did get a chance to stop by Phil's place for that meet in Battle Ground back in August. Lot's of people there. It was cool. Couldn't stay long, didn't really know anybody anyways, but I did get a chance to meet Dave (pdxdave), which was good. Honestly, I feel a little stuck at the moment. Okay, a lot stuck. I've fiddled around a bit with my radios, but it's really not my forte. I know I gotta get over that, but it's hard when you feel clueless. Not to mention my computer is an old relic running WindowsXP & doesn't even connect to the internet anymore. Got this laptop from the church a while back. I may try loading any software I need to connect to my quad on it. I'm actually about to take some time diving into another hobby of mine...hunting. I got a bow for my birthday. Hadn't shot one in years, but it turns out it's like riding a bike. I've got a tag for a 4 week deer season coming up in a couple of weeks. Then it's the holiday's...good grief...it may be some time before I bite the bullet & make a mess of my quad...or find some help. How about you? What's going on down under?
    Volantex Raptor v1
    Blade Nano qx FPV

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast