Page 103 of 404 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4038

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Golluk View Post
    I was wondering about that. So you set the value to 10x the voltage you want. I.E. 108 for 10.8V alarm.
    Yes!

N3EVV
    Quote Originally Posted by cnwund View Post
    Hey waltr,

Thanks for your message. You have connected the pin 2 from the d4r into the second input on the nazee2. What other settings have you made in the minimosd and the naze32. Is the second pin on the naze than aux 1?
    Have you enabled pwm in the minmosd and what are your min / max settings? Would appreciate if you can explain that in more detail
    The OSD setup is RSSI on MW. Then do the RSSI calibration in the OSD menu as per the MWOSD instructions.
    The OSD queries the FC for the RSSI value.
    Pin 2 is the Channel 2 RX input.
    Then in CleanFlight CLI:
    feature RSSI_ADC
    set rssi_channel = 0
    set rssi_scale = 60

Just learned of another method with the Taranis:
    http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...ostcount=20707

Navigator
    Hi,
    I'm running MW OSD with cleanflight and I was looking for a feature that I can't find, I would like to show the current profile on my OSD, would that be possible?

N3EVV
    Quote Originally Posted by Savroth View Post
    Hi,
    I'm running MW OSD with cleanflight and I was looking for a feature that I can't find, I would like to show the current profile on my OSD, would that be possible?
    I would like that feature also and not just for CF. It does not exist.

Any plans to fix the broken items since cleanflight recent update? Some pid tuning parameters are now broken.

Jau

Quote Originally Posted by Golluk View Post
    Just an FYI, there should be a button on your keyboard called "Print Screen", likely "Prnt Scrn" on a laptop. Press that (might need to hold the "Fn" key as well), then open up paint, and hit paste. Much less glare, even on a bright sunny day.

Anyways. It looks like you have the battery connected to the Vbat sensor on the Naze32. Since you have the MWOSD GUI set to "use MWII", the settings below it should do nothing. The "voltage scale" number in Baseflight is what you should be looking at. Does the voltage on the OSD match what you measure with a multimeter/voltmeter? If it doesn't, take the voltage you measured, divided by the voltage on the OSD, multiplied by the voltage scale, and that will give you a rough number for your new voltage scale. So if the display said 9 volts, but you measured 10, with the voltage scale at 110, you'd want to try changing it to 122. Then adjust it from there. I'd suggest calibrating with with a battery that is about 10.5 volts. You want it to be accurate when your getting close to empty, compared to full, when it doesn't matter as much.
    does this also work with vbat stright in on mwosd? I need to adjust mine as it says I am at 11.6 with a fresh charged 3s. I really would love to be able to get it pretty close with one change as my board is soldered into a PDB and tearing the quad apart to adjust it is a pain.

EDIT. I keep forgetting about the transmitter menu. just set it up in there. much easier.
    Last edited by slappomatt; 3rd April 2015 at 10:48 PM.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by shikra View Post
    Was hoping this would have done the trick
    I do want to fix this for non mag users. will take me a little time to get to though.

#baseflight should be used if that is the base code
    it corrects for different mag and fc current differences

this bit is how displayed only - not computataions: In the GUI, the heading 0 to 360 option is set to "red". I assume this means it is set to +/- 180.
    Its added to the "bug list"
    Hello shikra - Just checking in. Have you by chance made any changes to fix the above heading arrow issue for non mag users? If not, no big deal. Just wanted to know before I go ahead and swap my acro out for a full version w/mag.

Navigator
    hi shikra, first of all thank you for this wonderful work. appreciate it. I been using mwosd 1.2 for months and now decided to upgrade to 1.3 for cleanflight support. like many others i too experience trouble saving settings from the gui to minimosd. i cleared eeprom and flashed again, same problem it just wont save the settings. now i m back to 1.2 and will stick to it for a while until you have time to fix it. anyway thank you. good work. buy u a lager if i pop by UK. cheers.

Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Savroth View Post
    Hi,
    Sorry I don't think this will be included.

Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by la1z24 View Post
    Any plans to fix the broken items since cleanflight recent update? Some pid tuning parameters are now broken.

Jau
    Yes - plan to fix all reported bugs. Have this one tracked..

Page 103 of 404 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast