Page 389 of 405 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4041

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

Navigator
    Figured it out. I only soldered in a 4 pin connector as that was all that was labeled for that side of the board. I assumed the other 2 pins were not needed. Bad assumption I guess. I soldered in 2 more pins and now it works.

The next hurdle is a connection cable from the OSD to the Pixhawk. Where the hell do you find those in the US? I ordered one china ( apparently on a slow boat) and just released that although it's listed as for a PIxhawk is does not have a 6P connector on the FC ened. It appears to be a Y connector with a 5P and 4P connector. Wrong one and it hasn't even arrived yet. Wonderful......... I never rad of any complaints about how had that cable is to purchase. Are you guys making yours? Crimping? Anyway I juat order $20 woth of 6p picoblade, and $p DuPont pigtails to making something.

Navigator
    @shikra

I saw in one of the threads that you automatically send the gps config when using as a standalone gps osd. Is there anyway you send the config to include the Galileo satellites automatically?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Navigator
    Hello, is there a way in R1.8 to have something displayed in the OSD when in BF "Anti Turtle-Mode" is enabled?

Thanks
    Fernando
    Last edited by Poitivin; 10th May 2018 at 02:27 AM.

Navigator
    I've been looking around in the FAQ but could not find any info on this
    While using the R1.8 GUI (latest Version) i can flash/connect/configure/write,...all is ok, but if i try to hit the "save settings to file" or "load settings from file" these do nothing. They're there but keep greyed and don't accept any click. The other two option buttons above "Apply to Normal" and "Apply to OSD switch" are ok and work with no problem

Just adding this is in the Windows app version running on a Windows 10.

*I have more then one PC and went testing each. It happens on 3 of them where the display resolution is 1366x768, the buttons (as explained above) don´t work, BUT on another where screen is 1600x900, it does work with no issues at all. I have the same setup across these PCs.

Is this a known issue and/or someone can advise on this?

Thanks
    Fernando
    Last edited by Poitivin; 10th May 2018 at 11:06 AM.

Navigator
    I did further testing and seems to be a bug in the new app.
    Same low resolution PC where the buttons "save settings to file" or "load settings from file" don't work, do start to work when connected to an external monitor with higher resolution.

I also think to have found another bug. If the Layout is set to RC channel, this gives the option of 3 screens, Low tx, Mid tx and High tx switch position. It happens the Mid and High in the GUI is swapped with the High and Mid in the tx switch. I remember in the old app this configuration said Low, High and Mid and although the new now says Low, Mid and High, it seems to me the code still follows the old logic

While testing the new firmware I also noticed when configuring the OSD via TX sticks, there are much less options to enable/disable, which may force the use of the GUI app for small changes I believe were lost from the previous version(s).
    Last edited by Poitivin; 11th May 2018 at 01:56 AM.

Navigator
    I did further testing and seems to be a bug in the new app.
    Same low resolution PC where the buttons "save settings to file" or "load settings from file" don't work, do start to work when connected to an external monitor with higher resolution.

I also think to have found another bug. If the Layout is set to RC channel, this gives the option of 3 screens, Low tx, Mid tx and High tx switch position. It happens the Mid and High in the GUI is swapped with the High and Mid in the tx switch. I remember in the old app this configuration said Low, High and Mid and although the new now says Low, Mid and High, it seems to me the code still follows the old logic

While testing the new firmware I also noticed when configuring the OSD via TX sticks, there are much less options to enable/disable, which may force the use of the GUI app for small changes I believe were lost from the previous version(s).
    Yes, I am also seeing some bugs like yours.
    N.B: I have a flashlight related website. If anyone get time then visit my newest blog post Maglite XL50 Review: Updated lumens and 2018 Features
    Last edited by cetton; 13th July 2018 at 03:08 AM.

Navigator
    I WASNT flying long range today but still somehow found that once over 9999ft and it switches to 2.8'ft', cool, that must now be miles i didnt think. But after every mile it recounts the same mile again, ie 5.9 then clicks over to 5.0 and counts up to 6. Like its counting every mile twice. the overall distance seemed rightish so is there something wrong with how it displays distatance in feet after 9999? IF you were to go that far, but i didnt.

using an aeromax with my pixhawk running ardupilot.

Ta

Pilot
    Meh – Seem to have been missing notifications from this thread.
    *** Still flying up my own arse ***

Pilot
    @chubb – thanks for feedback. I’m running it too on a copter I use for some long distance and quite like the 1.8 standalone vers.
    I had a quick google for galileo. Look like ublox support for this is pretty recent. GPS code doesn’t enable today. You could possible use u-center to enable it (assuming its not enabled by default). I will add to the wish list. Looks like will need some research to understand commands required to enable it. Added to the development “wish list”. Not likely to be any time soon:
    https://github.com/ShikOfTheRa/scara...future-roadmap

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Shikra, thanks. Love the GPS standalone features and work your putting into this.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Pilot
    @povlhp – I will remove topshift and shiftdown – really this is remnants of legacy code form before there was an option to move screen items around on the gui. Screen positions were fixed and line 5 was blank so no impact from enabling.

It is only possible to move full line unfortunately.

Really the monitor is teh issue - its misisng top lines. I have one that does the same too. Others are fine - as are my goggles. Its annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by Povlhp View Post
    Quick question. Can I somehow move the OSD down. At least half line 1 full ok.
    Top line cut. Even in CM/S mode.
    Just a pointer to where in source.

Page 389 of 405 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast