Page 355 of 405 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4041

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

Navigator
    Timer is always there counting from power up.

Will change the OSD to show sats and arm status for the vid.

Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Timer is always there counting from power up.

Will change the OSD to show sats and arm status for the vid.
    mmm. There are two timers. I expect to see "on time" displayed from power up and counting. Then at arm it should change to "fly time" and start counting from zero. When disarm it revert back to on time.
    I wonde rif it thinks its armed when it isn't. I'll have a re-look today.
    *** Still flying up my own arse ***

Navigator
    Little perplexed here, using cleanflight 2.0.2 and mwosd 1.7, when flashing mwosd I have to set the firmware to betaflight to allow the flight controller to talk to mwosd. But here is where it gets interesting. If I do not select osd inside cleanflight and just use the mwosd firmware to populate the osd the amp reading from fc is always 0.0. How ever if I use the osd setting inside the flight controller it takes over populating the osd and all data appears properly.

Dilemma is when using fc to populate osd I cannot use the nice menu system of mwosd, so I would like to resolve the issue.

From trial and error it seams that mwosd is not pulling the proper variable that consists of amp reading from cleanflight. Cleanflight itsself reads and displays amps just fine so I know it's all working just possiably a small programming tweak?

Navigator
    Thanks. I havenŽt had the chase to try out yet but got confused as i did saw that option but when check/uncheck in the simulator all horizon goes away and not just the up and lower horizon lines. IŽll give it a try once my setup is ready and report back if any issue is found

Thanks
    Fernando

Quote Originally Posted by shikra View Post
    1: In HUD tab "Show Horizon Elevation" is for the extra horizon bars
    2: Its on the todo list. Most of work has been done. Not sure when will be released though.

Pilot
    Since MWOSD 1.7 released cleanflight has completely rebased itself on betaflight. So Betflight is oddly the correct one to use for latest. I will be updating v shortly.
    Not sur eon the amps. Will have to take a look at that..

Quote Originally Posted by ShortnStubby View Post
    Little perplexed here, using cleanflight 2.0.2 and mwosd 1.7, when flashing mwosd I have to set the firmware to betaflight to allow the flight controller to talk to mwosd. But here is where it gets interesting. If I do not select osd inside cleanflight and just use the mwosd firmware to populate the osd the amp reading from fc is always 0.0. How ever if I use the osd setting inside the flight controller it takes over populating the osd and all data appears properly.

Dilemma is when using fc to populate osd I cannot use the nice menu system of mwosd, so I would like to resolve the issue.

From trial and error it seams that mwosd is not pulling the proper variable that consists of amp reading from cleanflight. Cleanflight itsself reads and displays amps just fine so I know it's all working just possiably a small programming tweak?

Pilot
    gui is onnly an approximation. Tat bit probably incorrect. added to todo list
    Quote Originally Posted by Poitivin View Post
    Thanks. I havenŽt had the chase to try out yet but got confused as i did saw that option but when check/uncheck in the simulator all horizon goes away and not just the up and lower horizon lines. IŽll give it a try once my setup is ready and report back if any issue is found

Thanks
    Fernando

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by shikra View Post
    Since MWOSD 1.7 released cleanflight has completely rebased itself on betaflight. So Betflight is oddly the correct one to use for latest. I will be updating v shortly.
    Not sur eon the amps. Will have to take a look at that..
    Thank you, I tried pretty much everything and tons of google searching, my hardware is as follows holybro pdb osd 1.2 and a sp racing f3. the voltage I have working by flashing the aeromax hardware setting, using minimosd just sets voltage to 16.3 but this could be that aeromax reads voltage from the pdb and minim reads from fc? I have not dug though code to try and figure out how this all interfaces. The amps how ever if I leave uart unplugged I get reading somewhere in 14-15 ish range never moves then plug uart in and reset, it reads 0.0 which is why I assumed it as just trying to query a bad variable.

Thanks again, great work.

Navigator
    I have a small plane that uses a ublox gps and a propriety flight controller. Might it be possible to share the gps with the flight controller and use mwosd standalone to read the data coming out of the gps tx wire or is the connection between mwosd and gps a 2 way communication?

The plane:
    https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...-s-bnf-hbz5480
    Last edited by thehelidude; 3rd June 2017 at 05:22 AM.

Navigator
    I have just purchased the Chrome Gui, uploaded the latest firmware to the osd, connected to Pixhawk and noticed the "bug" from the older firmware still there.
    This is concerning the Throttle position indicator, since my throttle is on the 3rd channel and Rudder is on 4th, I get the rudder position indication, instead of the throttle.
    I was able to change it within the file before, but, since the new Gui is pulling the latest version automatically, I'm not able to change it now.
    I have checked all over the Gui settings, and could not find the option to change the radio settings.

Navigator
    Shikra, heres a video of the Pixhawk starting up. Timers work as should. Altitude reads 0 until armed, then when armed changes to ASL.

Page 355 of 405 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365 ... LastLast