Page 354 of 405 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4041

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

Navigator
    Hi guys,

I bought the crome mwosd configurator and I now can't connect to the osd.It says connected waiting for osd. Lipo lugged in it's the right comport bauth rate on the highest. I saw a lot of people on the chrome app stor having the same issue. I didn't want to give a bad rating so I am looking here for help. I once managed to connect to the osd and set it u but now it's just saying waiting for osd I wanted to reflash the fonts as I have the werid figures for example for the horizon bar and so on. Anybod yknow s afix for this? When will the app be updated?thx in advance

Navigator
    Maybe some help here :
    https://github.com/ShikOfTheRa/scara...NTATION/FAQ.md

As said in paragraph 21 "Ensure baud rate in GUI matches baud rate on the OSD"
    (38400 bds is default)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnfpv View Post
    Hi guys,

I bought the crome mwosd configurator and I now can't connect to the osd.It says connected waiting for osd. Lipo lugged in it's the right comport bauth rate on the highest. I saw a lot of people on the chrome app stor having the same issue. I didn't want to give a bad rating so I am looking here for help. I once managed to connect to the osd and set it u but now it's just saying waiting for osd I wanted to reflash the fonts as I have the werid figures for example for the horizon bar and so on. Anybod yknow s afix for this? When will the app be updated?thx in advance

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre_A View Post
    Maybe some help here :
    https://github.com/ShikOfTheRa/scara...NTATION/FAQ.md

As said in paragraph 21 "Ensure baud rate in GUI matches baud rate on the OSD"
    (38400 bds is default)

Thanks fortrying to help me but hte first thing that I did was going thru the faq and no didn't work I tried all bauth rates mutliple times

Navigator
    Shikra, i know it was briefly mentioned before so apologies if you're already on it. In fixedwing pixhawk/apm the altitude shown is above sea level, i'd be really really helpful if this could be above ground level. Is this something easy to implement? Ta.

Pilot
    What OS,
    Are you connecting direct or using passthrough service on FC

Quote Originally Posted by Johnfpv View Post
    Thanks fortrying to help me but hte first thing that I did was going thru the faq and no didn't work I tried all bauth rates mutliple times
    *** Still flying up my own arse ***

Pilot
    Yes- will be done V shortly.
    Had a little break partly due to busting my dev platform and also world has gone crazy. (I work in security... and its been a little busy of late).

Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Shikra, i know it was briefly mentioned before so apologies if you're already on it. In fixedwing pixhawk/apm the altitude shown is above sea level, i'd be really really helpful if this could be above ground level. Is this something easy to implement? Ta.

Pilot
    I have just looked through the code and it looked OK home altitude reset is in there and it looks to function OK.
    So I have just played a tlog captured from a flight and it seems to work. Tried with fixedwing and normal firmware.

Any chance of seeing a recording of OSD through entire flight? Send me pm if prefer

As FYI, home / altitude is continually reset until at first arm when following condition is true:
    sats >=5
    good sat fix

Once set, by default, home position and home altitude do not change. so exists:
    //#define MAV_RESET_HOME // Resets home position when not armed. When enabled, note that RX glitch etc. could potentially reset home position.

Enabling will improve home set position but at cost of rx glitch in flight disabling. Could add a glitch counter prevention.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post

Navigator
    Thanks for looking into it!

Hmm. I'm finding that the altitude on the OSD when arming is roughly the height above sea level for that area I'm in. I'm flying auto missions and the waypoints and landing heights are spot on. Perfect landings so the pixhawk itself does know where ground level is.

I suppose I should have mentioned that all my OSD info I'm using is from the flight controller, I'm not plugging the GPS directly into the OSD.

Can post a video but they are all quite long so far. I'll do a short flight next time I'm out for this specifically.

Navigator

MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

Not vid but maybe these screenshots will help?

On the runway pre arm, no change to altitude post arm

Mid flight, you can see the runway in both images and the height difference.

Back on the ground it's only a metre off.

Ground level according to OS
    Last edited by Wayno; 31st May 2017 at 11:40 AM.

Pilot
    Just a vid from power up to where it's got say 8 sats will be enough. For timer, does it always show fly time or only when you arm?

Page 354 of 405 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404 ... LastLast