Page 382 of 405 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4042

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

Pilot
    @ATXHELI -

Modes - should be good now for both PX4 and APM.
    https://github.com/ShikOfTheRa/scara...future-roadmap

If upload latest version with Arduino can set these if prefer to use BARO:

/******************** AIRCRAFT type=FIXEDWING settings *********************/
    // **ONLY** valid when using fixed wing
    //#define USEMAGHEADING // Undefine this to use MAG for FW heading instead of GPS (requires controller with MAG sensor)
    //#define USEBAROALTITUDE // Undefine this if you have a BARO to use BARO for FW altitude instead of GPS (requires controller with BARO sensor)

Quote Originally Posted by atxheli View Post
    Its been a while since I tried to use MWOSD on a Pixhawk system. A few months back, I had some issues seeing all the flight modes being displayed and having it use baro alt instead of gps alt. I wonder if these issues have been resolved now?

In R1.8 release ETA feb there will be some extra PX4/APM features -
    wind direction
    windspeed
    airspeed
    GPS alt
    Baro alt
    and a bunch of others that can be enabled / disabled as desired.
    Everything requested to make it a viable alternative to minim OSD extra.
    All configurable from GUI

Attached example screenshot, but bear in mind its still a WIP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	77950
    *** Still flying up my own arse ***

Navigator
    Hi, i have hooked up this MWOSD to my Pixhawk 2.1 Telem 2. I get video but "No data". I've flashed it and made sure its Baud is 57600, also made sure that it's set in Param files in Mission Planner SERIAL2_BAUD, 57 (telemetry output at 57600). When i hook it up to the MWOSD Configurator 1.7.1.9 it connects in COM 7, 57600, so i'm guessing the Baud rate is set properly on the board.
    The only thing i could see that might be wrong is the way i wired it, i connected the TX and RX wires to the Pixhawk 2.1 Telem 2 MCU_TX and MCU_RX pins. There are two other pins i did not use, MCU_CTS (TX), MCU_RTS (RX). Is this correct or should i have used the MCU_CTS/RTS pins?
    Any other suggestions on why its not connecting to Pixhawk? Thanks

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromitvt10 View Post
    Hi, i have hooked up this MWOSD to my Pixhawk 2.1 Telem 2. I get video but "No data". I've flashed it and made sure its Baud is 57600, also made sure that it's set in Param files in Mission Planner SERIAL2_BAUD, 57 (telemetry output at 57600). When i hook it up to the MWOSD Configurator 1.7.1.9 it connects in COM 7, 57600, so i'm guessing the Baud rate is set properly on the board.
    The only thing i could see that might be wrong is the way i wired it, i connected the TX and RX wires to the Pixhawk 2.1 Telem 2 MCU_TX and MCU_RX pins. There are two other pins i did not use, MCU_CTS (TX), MCU_RTS (RX). Is this correct or should i have used the MCU_CTS/RTS pins?
    Any other suggestions on why its not connecting to Pixhawk? Thanks

I found the problem, i had the TX and RX wires crossed. I reversed them and it works now!

Navigator
    deleted

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by atxheli View Post
    Its been a while since I tried to use MWOSD on a Pixhawk system. A few months back, I had some issues seeing all the flight modes being displayed and having it use baro alt instead of gps alt. I wonder if these issues have been resolved now?
    yep, all good now. I'm using with pixhawk. Remember there is a PX4 version of the firmware and a 'mavlink' for Ardupilot, depending what your running on the pixhawk.
    Last edited by Wayno; 4th January 2018 at 08:52 AM.

Navigator
    Hi,

I'm having a few problems. I'm using 1.7 on micro minimosd. I'm using as a standalone osd paralleled with a dji iosd mini. I'm using MWOSD just for amps and RSSI.

When camera is switched off I get both osd's displayed nicely in my goggles, but when the camera is on I can see the iosd mini ok, but the MWOSD (micro minimosd) flashes on and off. Is this a power issue with micro minimosd? I have read where some people use a cap. My camera is a gopro hero 4 black.

My next problem is with the current sensor. I am using an AttoPilot 90A current sensor, datasheet here: https://dlnmh9ip6v2uc.cloudfront.net...g%20Output.pdf
    How do I calibrate it in MWOSD? I cannot get it to read low amps with motors off. It just sits at zero.

Hope someone can help, Thanks,

Damien.

Pilot
    Hi - anyone using APM / PX4 that would like to run a beta test of 1.8 ?

Especially interested in testing:
    wind speed
    wind direction
    waypoints

Navigator
    I have an APM here on my desk but need to build a plane around it :P
    Best Bang for your Buck...
    "fortune favours the prepared mind"

Navigator
    Hi
    I have arducopter on pixhawk -- I have downloaded and installed 1.8 onto micro minim osd but need the 1.8 gui. Currently using minminosd extra. I also use 1.7 on inav and spf3 micro minim osd

So all I need is gui to have a go. PS I am also java coder.

Steve

Pilot
    Now you have an excuse!! I've got one in a copter but prefer iNav. For planes the feedback on APM seems so good to ignore so I might have to try it out this year.

Page 382 of 405 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast