Page 393 of 398 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 3976

Thread: MWOSD - for BETAFLIGHT CLEANFLIGHT RACEFLIGHT PIXHAWK KISS DRONIN INAV and others

At present would have to amend code. I can add something in config.h as an option

Quote Originally Posted by Poitivin View Post
    What is the best way to disable all alarms from osd and still keep the arm/disarm messages?

Thanks
    Fernando
    *** Still flying up my own arse ***

@Poitivin - I forgot, this is available if using Arduino / upload. I may be able to add into GUI for future release:

/******************** ALARM/STATUS settings *********************/
    #define ALARM_VOLTAGE // Text alerts if voltage below voltage alarm - in addition to flashing voltage indicator
    #define ALARM_SATS // Text alerts if sats below MINSATFIX - in addition to flashing sat indicator
    //#define ALARM_GPS 5 // Text alerts if no GPS data for more than x secs. intended for GPSOSD only. Sets GPS sats to zero
    #define ALARM_MSP 5 // Text alerts if no Flight controller data for more than x secs.

Navigator
    Thanks! I knew how to use Arduino and the old mwosd bits to make those configurations but havenīt used Arduino anymore since the new GUI came up.
    How do I use the recent bits (either 1.7 and 1.8) in the old Arduino method?

Quote Originally Posted by shikra View Post
    @Poitivin - I forgot, this is available if using Arduino / upload. I may be able to add into GUI for future release:

/******************** ALARM/STATUS settings *********************/
    #define ALARM_VOLTAGE // Text alerts if voltage below voltage alarm - in addition to flashing voltage indicator
    #define ALARM_SATS // Text alerts if sats below MINSATFIX - in addition to flashing sat indicator
    //#define ALARM_GPS 5 // Text alerts if no GPS data for more than x secs. intended for GPSOSD only. Sets GPS sats to zero
    #define ALARM_MSP 5 // Text alerts if no Flight controller data for more than x secs.

https://github.com/ShikOfTheRa/scara...allation-guide

edit config.h and amend board, controller, aircraft type and the alarm status by adding / removing "//" at beginning of line to enable / disable

Navigator
    Thanks

edit config.h and amend board, controller, aircraft type and the alarm status by adding / removing "//" at beginning of line to enable / disable

Hi

I have a small problem, so far I have been flying an Eachine EB185 with cleanflight and osd integrated without problems. I updated to inav and everything was fine, the osd worked perfect although some modes did not represent them on the screen. Then update the firmware osd to version 1.8, with the payment gui ... and now on the screen only gives me voltage reading, everything else, gps, compass ... is static, does not receive data .. I do not know do, I read all the faqs but I could not solve it, I know it has to be some configuration, because the hardware is the same, a fc aio, that before updating the mwosd worked fine.

Thank you all.

Window 10, USB port driver: Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge
    MWOSD Configurator R1.8 win64 paid version
    Two MiniOSD devices one new, one working older version

Can not get any response after connecting; except:

Waiting for OSD
    read: Another task is in progress

flash
    Waiting for bootloader reset
    data time out

Three hours later of try in to get it working, still no response, not connection, useless
    Looks like I got ripped off again; just checked Chrome site nothing good to say there about this program
    This really gets old; tried every site and remedy I know.

Today: Fixed; connect to USB is not the same as using a breakout board or serial converter one. Also passthrough in GUI does not work, but the way I did it did work.

Help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Carl334; 14th June 2018 at 04:58 PM.

Navigator
    Having same problem as you Carl334 .
    did u get it fixed ? "Today: Fixed; connect to USB is not the same as using a breakout board or serial converter one. Also passthrough in GUI does not work, but the way I did it did work."

I have tested on 2 computers on Win10 32bit as well get the same problem. and one 64bit.
    diffrent OSDs micro minim,
    must be doing somthing wrong

Help Plz

Navigator
    Hi, one other question
    if flashing R1.8 with the GUI tool, later while using the OSD (with TX sticks) there are much less screens/configurations available then in R1.7
    before in R1.7 I could enable/disable some settings in the screen like Amps; mAmps;.....

What is the best way to have the same level of configurations in the OSD when using the tx sticks?
    I took a look in the config.h in R1.8 but haven't seen anything obvious to get enabled...

thanks once again
    Fernando

What firmware option should I use for a GPS only, ok also has voltage and RSSI, "GPSONLY" or "STANDALONE"? What is the differance?
    Rusty
    NEFPV^

Page 393 of 398 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395 ... LastLast