Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The new AIMDROIX EVO ONE frame

Forum Member
    Cool will do, I am really going to put this frame to the test. Tests in high winds and stuff, I did the same with the HT FLIP PRO (ended up building six of them) as in it is one of the larger frames out there and your ANDROIX has about 4 inches bigger foot print in boom length. I do a lot of filming down at the Eastern shore (Delmarva peninsula) and I am installing an very beefed up FatShark w IBcrazy ten turn helicals as well for added range, I get into some really remote locations so the film should be really beautiful
    Stay well
    Liam

Forum Member
    I'm just finishing up my build here. I have the g3 ultra gimbal and read that is can be bolted up with the need to drill holes.

I cannot seem to figure how this is done. Anyone have any pics of this?

My current setup is;

Tmotor 330kv, 16inch tmotor props (I appear to be able to mount 16" on both top and bottom motor on my setup without issue, any reason not to do this?), Tmotor 45A esc.

Not sure if I'll run my TSLRS, EZUHF or the frsky l9r receiver/radio setup on it yet. Got a number of batteries for it as well, all 6s from 6000mha up to 12500mha. I also have some gemfan props that are a more agressive pitch.

I'll be running a Naza M GPS, any pitfalls with the gains and this y setup?

I'll post my results of flight times with the various configurations etc here soon.

Love the frame, really a nice step up from other frames I have worked with.

Forum Member
    Flateric
    I did a little asking around here at the shop, it seems there are several mounting kits for it and I looked it up
    G3 ultra does sell a aircraft mount kit as well and with the exclusion of some part it should mount on your frame also I saw on Amazon several
    Hope this helps
    Liam

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flateric View Post
    I'm just finishing up my build here. I have the g3 ultra gimbal and read that is can be bolted up with the need to drill holes.

I cannot seem to figure how this is done. Anyone have any pics of this?

My current setup is;

Tmotor 330kv, 16inch tmotor props (I appear to be able to mount 16" on both top and bottom motor on my setup without issue, any reason not to do this?), Tmotor 45A esc.

Not sure if I'll run my TSLRS, EZUHF or the frsky l9r receiver/radio setup on it yet. Got a number of batteries for it as well, all 6s from 6000mha up to 12500mha. I also have some gemfan props that are a more agressive pitch.

I'll be running a Naza M GPS, any pitfalls with the gains and this y setup?

I'll post my results of flight times with the various configurations etc here soon.

Love the frame, really a nice step up from other frames I have worked with.
    Hi,

In order to use a 3 axis gimbal, you can either make longer landing legs with 8mm carbon fiber tube or just can flip over the front aluminum camera support braces.

Here are some pics
    Attachment 57408Attachment 57409Attachment 57410Attachment 57411Attachment 57412

To have a good support to the alumimum part, you need to drill a hole on the lower support g10 plate so that you can use the second threaded hole of the aluminum support part. The g10 can be easily cut with this.Attachment 57413You'll also need to grind off a bit of material around the area that will be close to the screw that attaches the camera plate to the damping ball. This will be to increase clearance and prevent the screw to contact the plate, thus transferring vibrations.

Attachment 57414 The gimbal it's attached to the arrow like slots on the plate. Use the included washers to improve the clamping area between the screws and the plate.

Forum Member
    Not sure exactly what happened that the thread was closed. There was checkmark here to open it... lol sorry guys.

I just noticed that there is a checkmark box to close the thread. Maybe I accidentally checked the box from my cellphone. I'll be careful the next time I reply.
    Last edited by MAYMIDROIX; 31st January 2015 at 02:48 PM.

Forum Member
    Your attachments on that post appear to be invalid.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flateric View Post
    Your attachments on that post appear to be invalid.
    On what post?

Forum Member

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonSII View Post
    You should be able to see the pictures if you click on the attachment link

Forum Member
    Still gives you the invalid attachment error... like when you move a thread or rename something and the links don't get updated...

your links are missing the remaining characters starting with and including the '&d=#######' are you still using a portable device to post with?
    Last edited by RonSII; 2nd February 2015 at 11:55 PM.