Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: TBS Core Pro - Bat. Det. Failed

Forum Member
    i don't think so, it was all plugged together and working on an Alien6 quad, as far as I could see everything was still plugged together fine.

I have four other Core pro's that are working fine.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial narrow][COLOR=#ff0000]similis vobis fugere eam furatus[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#ff0000][B]![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[LIST][*][URL="http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Edith_Sitwell"]Edith Sitwell[/URL] "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."[/LIST]

Forum Member
    Hi, I'm having this same problem. Bat detect fail. It was working fine when I had an esc go bad so I changed it out and at the same time I installed a unify pro, replacing a 600 mW Lumenier. When I powered back on I got the error. I ordered a new core pro and installed it with a new cable with the same results. I also tried a new cable with the original pro with the same result. I'm not sure what you mean by a "floating ground" but I haven't plugged anything in while its been powered on. I am also using the PowerCube so it is plugged into it without the current sensor. I have a new FC and PDB on the way just in case one of them is the issue but I really don't see how they can be. Can anyone help me out?

Trappy, I have opened a ticket with your support team (#714060) but I thought I would post here also to see if anyone could shed some light on this.

Thanks all!!

Forum Member
    Just a little update to this situation, through quit a bit of testing I have found that the issue is the pdb. I replaced it and it worked flawlessly for a while, then, the same issue occurred. Trappy, I have been in correspondence with your team on this issue for a week or more now and hope that we are coming to some kind of conclusion. Is anyone else having this problem? It seems the current censor that is built into the cube is failing.
    I hope that we can get this resolved because I have two more quads (one for my son and another for me) waiting to be built and I would like to use this same setup if we can get this issue figured out.

Trappy, any thoughts?

Thanks for your help and consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    some help need here

i have the pnp pro core use to work ok , gps compass all ok

i use that adaptor it came with the crossfire so i have gps current sensor and rssi through......gps blinks a blue light but is weak...all cables used are the ones came with crsfire

any ideas

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13239922_10154301959478159_2974902943973187858_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	72907   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13173845_10154301959343159_1627495908716353464_n.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	72908  

Forum Member
    If it hasn't happened already, it's going to die. 5 months, dead. RIP core pre

Forum Member
    In my experience it have been the pdb that goes bad, not the core pro. I don't use the compass or crossfire though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    so what the solution you have???? its a shame i used few times and now its dead

Forum Member
    Does it show you now batt. det. Failed? On the pictures you sent it seems to work normal. Can you give us some more details what actually goes wrong?

Forum Member
    yes i have battery detect crossfire detection gps detection (maybe 1 out of 4 starts it does detect the gps/compass

then i have these pics from iosd mini and from core pro

the gps light use to be very strong you could see it from 20 meters...now you barely see it blinks..it does but no data

Forum Member
    Can you try other BST cables? maybe also remove the splitter and go back to the old setup so see if it sitll works in the old configuration. Sounds like the GPS doesn't get powered properly.