SurveilZone.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DC5V mini 600tvl camera for mini multi-axial

Navigator
    I found out about the plug at the top after mounting the new camera yesterday, I just copied the setup I had with the older V1 camera. Then I found this camera doesn't have a setting to invert the picture so I had to pull my frame apart and redo it.

Has the software in the new camera been updated or at least the default settings? I tried the settings given in the video for this camera and found I could not use them as the picture ended up way too dark. Also are people switching on the DWR setting? It is set off in the default firmware and not mentioned in the setup video, I thought it was one of the reasons this camera performed well, or is there a disadvantage?

Finally, it looks like my earlier camera was the IR sensitive version (which I guess was the default at the time) and the new ones are Ir Blocking, is it easy to pull the lens off and remove the IR filter if I want better low light performance?

//Dennis.
    Scarab Knife 270 mini FPV x 2 : CYE Stingray 3d quad
    Jeti DS16 : Lots of Heli's
    MAAA Heli Instructor

If you want to low light performance, you need change IR filter, not just remove the IR filter on the CCD, but also need to add a IR sensitive filter. the default should be IR block according to product description.

Navigator
    28X28mm 600tvl sony CCD camera, support DC5V~DC24V,26 dollar:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/28x28mm-S...0-Frame-g-1381
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	63316Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	63317Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	63318

Is that the same chip set as the CC1333? also will their be a case coming for it?
    If you didn't build it, don't fly it!!!!
    also

My Stuff : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9F..._as=subscriber

Navigator
    yes same chipset as the CC11333

We have the alloy case version:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/28x28mm-S...oy-Case-g-1380
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150611093524_85975.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	63322

sweet that will be the next FPV cam I buy.
    If you didn't build it, don't fly it!!!!
    also

My Stuff : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9F..._as=subscriber

Navigator
    I decided to try a camera that was PAL format to see if that improved the image in my Skyzone goggles - hoping to reduce the horizontal 'stretch'. The product data for Skyzone goggles says either PAL or NTSC. Same for the VTx. I did not see a way to toggle between the two, so I thought maybe the goggles simply work with either format.

I noticed an excessive amount of horizontal, somewhat squiggly dark lines in the image when I flew. The horizontal lines were unaffected by the LC filter - same poor image quality with or without the filter. Question - could this IQ problem be a result of my decision to try PAL?

I need to buy another camera and want to know if PAL may be the problem so I don't make the same mistake again.

thanks.
    Last edited by EArHog; 12th August 2015 at 10:26 PM.

Navigator
    Ooops. Dead thread here. I'll try again elsewhere.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by EArHog View Post
    I decided to try a camera that was PAL format to see if that improved the image in my Skyzone goggles - hoping to reduce the horizontal 'stretch'. The product data for Skyzone goggles says either PAL or NTSC. Same for the VTx. I did not see a way to toggle between the two, so I thought maybe the goggles simply work with either format.

I noticed an excessive amount of horizontal, somewhat squiggly dark lines in the image when I flew. The horizontal lines were unaffected by the LC filter - same poor image quality with or without the filter. Question - could this IQ problem be a result of my decision to try PAL?

I need to buy another camera and want to know if PAL may be the problem so I don't make the same mistake again.

thanks.
    Sorry for delayed reply.

If you have anything wrong with our product, pls send email to info@surveilzone.com and tell us the order number and problem in detail.

Navigator
    Does anyone know why the cam would transmit image that is more red and dark than usual?