Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need antenna's for my Nemesis mini quad

  1. #1

    Need antenna's for my Nemesis mini quad

    I am going to be running a Nemesis mini quad low to the ground around trees and open fields. I want to get average to above average reception. I have read good things about Circular Wireless antennas.

    If I purchase two of the below and put one on video goggles and one on the transmitter, will that do? Or do I need different antenna's?

    http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...oducts_id=1027

    I plan on using ImmersionRC 600mw trx 5.8 and either fatshark or skyzone goggles.

    Thanks in advance for your help

  2. #2
    Engineer for Jesus Christ IBCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Amherst, VA
    Posts
    7,352
    Circular wireless makes an excellent antenna. However, I feel the best unit out there is the True RC Fan antenna: http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...roducts_id=988

    -Alex
    If it is broken, fix it. if it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.

    videoaerialsystems.com - Performance video piloting

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IBCrazy View Post
    Circular wireless makes an excellent antenna. However, I feel the best unit out there is the True RC Fan antenna: http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...roducts_id=988

    -Alex
    So two of those, they would work on both the transmitter and the goggles?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by IBCrazy View Post
    Circular wireless makes an excellent antenna. However, I feel the best unit out there is the True RC Fan antenna: http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...roducts_id=988

    -Alex
    You have to love when an antenna manufacture actually says that someone else's antenna is the best choice out there.
    Most of the money I made this year I spent on FPV,the rest I just wasted.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJ View Post
    I am going to be running a Nemesis mini quad low to the ground around trees and open fields. I want to get average to above average reception. I have read good things about Circular Wireless antennas.

    If I purchase two of the below and put one on video goggles and one on the transmitter, will that do? Or do I need different antenna's?

    http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...oducts_id=1027

    I plan on using ImmersionRC 600mw trx 5.8 and either fatshark or skyzone goggles.

    Thanks in advance for your help
    Yes, exactly this. One for the transmitter and another for the receiver.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyincali View Post
    You have to love when an antenna manufacture actually says that someone else's antenna is the best choice out there.
    Agreed

Similar Threads

  1. Nemesis 240mm mini quad (first version)
    By the.ronin in forum ROTORCRAFT
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12th August 2014, 12:44 PM
  2. Need advice on Antenna for Nemesis Mini Quad
    By OldManJ in forum ReadyMadeRC
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 8th August 2014, 07:33 PM
  3. Mini H Quad // CAS v1
    By IceWind in forum PILOT'S LAB
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25th June 2014, 06:21 PM
  4. Mini Quad
    By cstahlBBALL in forum ROTORCRAFT
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29th May 2014, 01:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •