Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FPVLR is HIRING NOW!

You're absolutely right channel 1. There is a pretty big investment of one's life involved in becoming self employed. No one will seem to have the same vision or level of commitment that you do. Lots of long hours sometimes. It can be completely worth it though if a guy has the drive and can find some responsible and capable help.
    "Pretending to know everything closes doors to finding out what's really there..." ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [TBS Discovery, E-Flite UMX Radian, Airfield P-51 (confiscated from destructive brother), Syma X-1, ZMR 250 Carbon w/CC3D, Lanyu ASW-28 ( Flying work in progress - FPV Brain powered soon! ]

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Dirtblender View Post
    You're absolutely right channel 1. There is a pretty big investment of one's life involved in becoming self employed. No one will seem to have the same vision or level of commitment that you do. Lots of long hours sometimes. It can be completely worth it though if a guy has the drive and can find some responsible and capable help.
    Why do I see myself in every word you wrote? You are absolutely right about everything. Everyone else seems to be on permanent leave with their 40 hours per week schedules. That's so funny!

Finding responsible help is a challenge especially if your pay rates are on the low side. I know I have the drive, the business is finally booming, and I seem to have a certain hunger that I never thought I had. I say bring it on...
    www.fpvlr.com - Home of your favourite Custom FPV antennas.

Give em' hell Kondor
    "Pretending to know everything closes doors to finding out what's really there..." ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [TBS Discovery, E-Flite UMX Radian, Airfield P-51 (confiscated from destructive brother), Syma X-1, ZMR 250 Carbon w/CC3D, Lanyu ASW-28 ( Flying work in progress - FPV Brain powered soon! ]

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondor-FPV View Post
    Hi Wayne,
    I think I got about 20 resumes, of which 10 were "fast learners" 5 were administrative types, like "hot secretary will do anything", so I had to choose among the 5 left which were young kids straight out of college who have never held a screw driver in their hand, but hold a college degree, looking to finally have something on their resume.

Yes, we have a nice air conditioned space, divided in 2 offices with PCs, printers and a 3d printer, and a warehouse space in the back with a laser cutting machine, cnc machines and 3 assembly desks with rework stations and test equipment etc.

What scares people the most is the 8 hours a day of manual building, assembly, and soldering work. They leave at 6pm, and I am still there for 3 more hours.When they leave on Friday, they know I will be there on Saturday and Sunday again, just like I was working today, will be working tomorrow and on Labor DAY.
    I feel your pain

floridaquadracing
    hi, I am in Ocala, FL and looking for a job badly...Can I help????
    Dan
    floridaquadracing.com

I'm a senior software developer for a company that designs HMI/SCADA software for the
    industrial automationn industry. I also have decent soldering skills "not a pro by any means".

let me know if you have a spot. i'd like to shift venues.

Edit: just read you're only looking for manual antenna assemblers.
    I'd love to work in the RC industry though. be it private sector/gov contracts.
    Last edited by bagofsoup; 26th May 2015 at 11:15 AM.
    In hoc signo vinces

floridaquadracing
    I am in Ocala Florida but I can do any assembly, building testing and I am NASA and JPL soldering and cabling certified.
    Maybe i can help from here I need work badly.

Dan Geukes
    352-299-1296

floridaquadracing
    I am in Ocala Florida but I can do any assembly, building testing and I am NASA and JPL soldering and cabling certified.
    Maybe i can help from here I need work badly.

Dan Geukes
    352-299-1296

floridaquadracing
    Hi Tony

sent you another email please let me know. I can do alot for like you mentioned a week or 2 ago.

I am ready to help you now

Dan Geukes
    dan@floridaquadracing.com
    my cell is on the email....