Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lumenier announces Mini CC3D "Atom" Flight Controller

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Troiano View Post
    Is there a place where I can find info about what the different types of flight modes are?

Been reading the wiki

http://wiki.openpilot.org/plugins/se.../view/30834969

I'm just wondering if there is more info someplace else?
    The wiki is the right place. That is the mobile page, but if you hit it in a full browser, the left nav let's you see everything.

Here's the flight mode page: http://wiki.openpilot.org/display/Do...witch+Settings

Navigator
    This might be a dumb question. But am I correct that when installing this FC, the arrow on the board points forward?

Navigator
    This might be a dumb question. But am I correct that when installing this FC, the arrow on the board points forward?
    Unless you feel like changing the board orientation in the GCS, yes the arrow points forward.

Navigator
    Last dumb question. When plugging my esc leads onto the board, is the ground side outside pin or inside pin?

Edit.... Ok, assumed this is just like the regular cc3d boards, with signal wire inside and ground outside.
    Last edited by Jeff Troiano; 13th September 2014 at 08:58 AM.

Last dumb question. When plugging my esc leads onto the board, is the ground side outside pin or inside pin?

Edit.... Ok, assumed this is just like the regular cc3d boards, with signal wire inside and ground outside.
    If you look closely at the photo below you can see ground is outside, + middle and signal will be inside.

Navigator
    Can the new open pilot platinum GPS plug into the cc3d Atom board?

Navigator
    Tim,

I just purchased the QAV250 (backordered) CF frame with motor extensions, KISS ESCs, and FX2208-9 2000kv motors for a 4s setup. Since I have to wait on the frame, I wanted to take more time to decide on the FC. From a size perspective, the CC3D Atom seems like a no-brainer, but I can't seem to find any reviews of people who are actually flying it. Have you sold many of them? Do any of your Lumenier team pilots have videos flying an Atom? I have CC3D on my QAV400G. Can I expect it to perform [I]exactly[I] the same if I were to swap them?

Quote Originally Posted by daedalus View Post
    Tim,

I just purchased the QAV250 (backordered) CF frame with motor extensions, KISS ESCs, and FX2208-9 2000kv motors for a 4s setup. Since I have to wait on the frame, I wanted to take more time to decide on the FC. From a size perspective, the CC3D Atom seems like a no-brainer, but I can't seem to find any reviews of people who are actually flying it. Have you sold many of them? Do any of your Lumenier team pilots have videos flying an Atom? I have CC3D on my QAV400G. Can I expect it to perform [I]exactly[I] the same if I were to swap them?
    The Atom performs the same as a normal CC3D -- it's simply a smaller form-factor. No difference.

Navigator
    Thanks!

Navigator
    really does not save that much space on a qav250 and is kinda harder to mount then a full size

Quote Originally Posted by daedalus View Post
    Tim,