Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat Shark Dominator HD and Dominator V2's shipping now from GetFPV.com

Quote Originally Posted by OldManJ View Post
    Are the Dominator V2 taking a long time to ship still? I know there is some replacement thing happening right now.
    Fatshark posted an updated on Aug 9th - see: FatShark Post
    Flying: TBS Discovery Pro, Core Pro + GPS, NAZA v2 GPS, TBS 900kV V2, TBS Bulletproof ESC, T-Motor 10x3.3 CF, TBS Tuned 2G4 Lawmate TX, TBS GS /w Yagi, ImmersionRC ezUHF Diversity/Module, Fatshark Dominator, IBCrazy Bluebeam, Sony 960H Effio-V, TBS 4S 4500mah, Hero 3+ Black, FrSky Taranis

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
    Fatshark posted an updated on Aug 9th - see: FatShark Post
    Thanks, I was more curious about people who hadn't already purchased them. If I go to getFPV.com or RMRC will I still have a long time to wait?

You can still pre-order at GetFPV or RMRC. I pre'd at GetFPV about a month ago. After everyone that needs a replacement gets theirs; then they'll fill any new pre-orders. GetFPV said probably late Aug, but that was a month ago. Hard to say. But in short, pre-order and cross fingers you get them before Sept.
    Flying: TBS Discovery Pro, Core Pro + GPS, NAZA v2 GPS, TBS 900kV V2, TBS Bulletproof ESC, T-Motor 10x3.3 CF, TBS Tuned 2G4 Lawmate TX, TBS GS /w Yagi, ImmersionRC ezUHF Diversity/Module, Fatshark Dominator, IBCrazy Bluebeam, Sony 960H Effio-V, TBS 4S 4500mah, Hero 3+ Black, FrSky Taranis

Navigator
    You can still pre-order at GetFPV or RMRC. I pre'd at GetFPV about a month ago. After everyone that needs a replacement gets theirs; then they'll fill any new pre-orders. GetFPV said probably late Aug, but that was a month ago. Hard to say. But in short, pre-order and cross fingers you get them before Sept.
    Thanks, Do they charge your credit card right away or when it ships?

They charge right away; not the best policy, but understandable given the demand.

Just to add to that, they will immediately refund you if you decide to cancel your order before they ship.

Navigator
    Thanks guys. I have already ordered a ton of stuff from getFPV and like them. I want the Dominator v2, Just don't want to wait forever for them. This will be my first FPV experience.

They charge right away; not the best policy, but understandable given the demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by rotary65 View Post
    Just to add to that, they will immediately refund you if you decide to cancel your order before they ship.

Fat Shark Dominator HD and Dominator V2's shipping now from GetFPV.com

There's no denying that it will be a wait if you order now unless you really do your homework and get very lucky. There have been V2s and even a few HDs in stock at one time or another, but there were only 2-5 and they were sold immediately. The preorder lists are not all the same and not all retailers will receive the product at the same time. Buy from who you're comfortable with and be patient, or work very, very hard and be prepared to act immediately if an opportunity comes your way; or do both.

+1 with rotary65. It's definitely going to be a waiting game. GetFPV and RMRC are the stores I trust at the moment. So I'm happy with waiting for me pre-order. We'll see how it works out. Since I'm already flying it's more just an issue of w/e they show up. But for a new flyer, the waiting super sucks. This hobby seems to be all about waiting though, so might wanna get used to it

Navigator

Question FatShark Dominator V2 FPV - Updated Optics

Just to confirm (as I am order number 100044229) that all orders of FatShark Dominator V2 FPV goggles will have the updated optics once shipping begins?

GetFPV site states Aug 31, 2014