Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat Shark Dominator HD and Dominator V2's shipping now from GetFPV.com

Basically this announcement say nothing more than: A lucky few are receiving dom hd goggles. You are not in that group. Order now and continue to wait.....

Navigator
    I have had my HD's on pre-order for some time now with GetFPV. My Dom's HD's were supposed to be my first goggles since FPV is new or was new to me at the time. I ended up buying the V2 predators since and kind of glad I did, so when I get my HD's I will be alittle shocked and awed to say the least! Anyways, I talked to Sean last week about the HD's and he said they as well as all the other main suppliers only got a small amount of HD's in. They were to make sure they had no issues and were the last beta test Fatshark was doing. Does the wait suck?! Hell yes it does especially for the people that have already paid for them! But to go and say that GetFPV is lying about receiving any at all to grab more sales if nothing but BS and disrespectful!
    Also, they did a review right away when they got them in which tells me they did indeed receive some.
    Last edited by Andy_GetFPV; 8th July 2014 at 12:12 PM.

I am not saying anybody is lying. I am saying it is not really offering that the goggles are any more available than they were a month ago. If I could order a set today and they shipped today then that is a different thing altogether. It is promising though that there is now a little light at the end of the tunnel!!

Navigator
    Ppl placing an instant order to be first on the pre-order list are probably also very active on this kind of forums. How fast is shipping in the US?

Navigator
    When I pre-ordered mine I added 2nd day shipping since GetFPV is in Florida and I am in California. If I didn't do that I could see a week in snail mail. Once I know they are shipped those two days will seem like forever : )

Navigator

Dominator V2

I see most of the talk on the web is about the Dominator HD's being available. I'm wondering about the Dominator V2's . After the recall I haven't seen much being posted in regard to people receiving their orders for these.
    Any idea when they will be filling these orders?

FatShark FB page: "Unfortunately the re-release will be delayed until end of July and we'll be upgrading shipped units." So, end of July until they're ready to even start shipping, so maybe mid-late Aug I'd expect the next around of shipments to the public.
    Flying: TBS Discovery Pro, Core Pro + GPS, NAZA v2 GPS, TBS 900kV V2, TBS Bulletproof ESC, T-Motor 10x3.3 CF, TBS Tuned 2G4 Lawmate TX, TBS GS /w Yagi, ImmersionRC ezUHF Diversity/Module, Fatshark Dominator, IBCrazy Bluebeam, Sony 960H Effio-V, TBS 4S 4500mah, Hero 3+ Black, FrSky Taranis

Navigator
    Have not seen anything of the shipped units being upgraded yet, I own the original so I'm impatiently waiting for some good news sometime soon. I'd say late August for the next round of shipments, but I have no idea how much they are going to release on the market so it could very well be next week.

Navigator
    The website says the v2s come with a battery and rx from fatshark for a limited time. Are they still coming with both?

Navigator
    Are the Dominator V2 taking a long time to ship still? I know there is some replacement thing happening right now.