Page 193 of 206 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2057

Thread: TBS CORE PRO - Full-feature OSD from the sheep that matter

I have heard but not sure of this,,,, that its the same puck that is used on the IMRC ezosd unit if you can find the specs on that easier?
    flyin HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by daBKLYNdoorman View Post
    Can someone provide power specs on the TBS GPS unit? Specifically, I need to know whether its 3.3v or 5v, the type of GPS chip inside, and the wiring which is what cable?
    My TBS GPS is a uBlox NEO-7N. It's designed specifically for use with the Core Pro and uses the BST cable and protocol to send both GPS and Compass data. I believe there is a method that can be used to force it to send NMEA messages out serially.. think it was buried in this thread.

Team BlackSheep
    Quote Originally Posted by daBKLYNdoorman View Post
    Can someone provide power specs on the TBS GPS unit? Specifically, I need to know whether its 3.3v or 5v, the type of GPS chip inside, and the wiring which is what cable?
    It's 5V. Pinout can be found inside the manual of core pro. If you have the skills you can figure out yourself how to get NMEA

Hi All,
    I have an issue with the consumed mAh reading. I get a big difference between what the Core Pro sensor tells me and what my graupner charger says.
    Grappler says he put in: 4791 mAh
    Core Pro says I took out only out: 3986 mAh

I mean it's nearly a 20% off. It's a 10'000 mAh 5s lipo. Of course the lipo was used used before and I stayed under the 100A sensor limit.

Who should I trust ?

Team BlackSheep
    Quote Originally Posted by EHLO View Post
    Hi All,
    I have an issue with the consumed mAh reading. I get a big difference between what the Core Pro sensor tells me and what my graupner charger says.
    Grappler says he put in: 4791 mAh
    Core Pro says I took out only out: 3986 mAh

I mean it's nearly a 20% off. It's a 10'000 mAh 5s lipo. Of course the lipo was used used before and I stayed under the 100A sensor limit.

Who should I trust ?

According to our tests our current sensor was always more accurate then the chargers. Are you sure you run everything through the current sensor?
    But there is a correction factor under battery setting inside the core pro OSD menu. Just change the value to make it match.

Quote Originally Posted by Perna View Post
    According to our tests our current sensor was always more accurate then the chargers.
    Well I get that feeling as well !

Are you sure you run everything through the current sensor?
    Yes I'm sure, the current sensor connect directly to the lipo. I use an external BEC for servo and later APM but it comes after in the chain.

But there is a correction factor under battery setting inside the core pro OSD menu. Just change the value to make it match.
    Good feature, bu I prefer to see the real value than have a matching.

Thank you for you help Perna ! :-D

Navigator
    Hi,

So I'm setting-up a new TBS equipped, Lam'ed PopWing using a Core Pro PNP, TBS GPS puck and Crossfire Micro Rx.

I have a BST cable from the Rx and a BST cable from the GPS connected to a splitter which T's into one one of the BST ports on the Core Pro.

When setting-up the Core Pro I have come across the RSSI option "Crossfire" as well as "digital", "analog", etc...

Is this an appropriate choice for my RSSI source that will give me accurate RSSI and LQ? I'm just asking to make sure because it works beautifully on the bench without any calibration but there is no mention of this option in the manual?

BTW, don't even know which Firmware I'm using off hand, latest official release as of a month or so ago...

Anyway, thanks for any confirmation!

Team BlackSheep
    Just connect everything by BST and select Crossfire for RSSI source.

Navigator
    Just connect everything by BST and select Crossfire for RSSI source.
    Thanks Perna! Loving all my TBS gear, thanks for all your hard work over there!

Team BlackSheep
    Thank you for your positive feedback!

I just uploaded a new BETA version. fixes a few things specially with the cube and had TBS UNIFY PRO HV support.

V1.51 2016-06-15
    - added: Smart audio and PitMode support added for new TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 HV
    - added: More settings selectable under TBS Agent
    - added: Friendly warning if VTX is locked and user try to select a forbidden power or channel setting
    - fixed: Home arrow working if TBS GPS is used with TBS COLIBRI RACE
    - improved: RC calibration and RC provider selection
    - improved: TBS COLIBRI RACE detection on power up