Page 202 of 206 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2057

Thread: TBS CORE PRO - Full-feature OSD from the sheep that matter

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    Hey Perna,

I have a core pro on my discovery pro with black box and a naza v2. I'm having an issue with the altitude just on the Pro summary screen. The real time OSD altitude is correct. The max altitude on the summary screen is off by 900 feet. For example I'll fly just over 100 feet high and the summary screen will show it's over 1000 feet. I've got the latest 1.51 firmware. I've reset the Core Pro to factory settings with no change.

Let me know if you need more info.

Please advise.
    Thanks!
    I have the same issue with a similar setup on one of my Disco Pro's, but instead I start off on the ground at zero but soon as I get in the air I have a negative number. At around 10 ft it's showing my altitude as being negative -27 ft, and when I am nearly about 50 ft it's showing me at 5 ft.
    "If it ain't broke, fix it until it is because obviously it doesn't have enough bells and whistles as it is...

Team BlackSheep
    Quote Originally Posted by kahuna View Post
    Hey perna!

I can't seem to set the artificial horizon on my core pro.

I am not able to run the rc calibration or toggle the old with my transmitter.

I'm running the core pro on 1.51 and a powercube with cleanflight 1.12

Any ideas?

Edit: I just upgraded the firmware to 1.66 for the core pro, still no artificial horizon or rc calibration.

Thanks!
    Official cleanflight released don't support BST. Please use one build you can flash from TBS Agent. I recommend to use a betaflight build from TBS agent.

Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    Hey Perna,

I have a core pro on my discovery pro with black box and a naza v2. I'm having an issue with the altitude just on the Pro summary screen. The real time OSD altitude is correct. The max altitude on the summary screen is off by 900 feet. For example I'll fly just over 100 feet high and the summary screen will show it's over 1000 feet. I've got the latest 1.51 firmware. I've reset the Core Pro to factory settings with no change.

Let me know if you need more info.

Please advise.
    Thanks!
    Do you have any recording of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Clouseau View Post
    I have the same issue with a similar setup on one of my Disco Pro's, but instead I start off on the ground at zero but soon as I get in the air I have a negative number. At around 10 ft it's showing my altitude as being negative -27 ft, and when I am nearly about 50 ft it's showing me at 5 ft.
    We use the raw GPS altitude we get from the DJI GPS. GPS altitude only is not so accurate. The drift you are talking about is actually possible. There is not much we can do here.

Navigator
    Hi Perna!

Thanks for the reply!

If I want to use cleanflight, should I flash Cleanflight 1.13 beta or 1.13 vendetta on my zmr250? Or is the vendetta strictly for the vendetta?

Thanks!

Navigator
    Just wondering,I've read through thread not every single page but let's say a hundred here and there and not quite sure.
    i understand core pro can be used with say a naza v2 and its gos but can core pro and powercube be used with naza gos or a gps with internal compass yet?
    read in the beginning of thread that possibility of future adapter for such but unsure if it ever happened or if there is another route.???
    crazy that naza gps module is actually 40% cheaper than tbs right now and would be a shame for many people not to but a core pro just due to not wanting to buy a 90 dollar gps puck.

Navigator
    Wondering if it's possible with core pro to get audio from camera ,vtx or external mic as well as have the ability to control and change vtx settings throigh osd or is it just one or the other by soldering the solder pads on the core pro?
    its pretty strange if both at the same time aren't possible.
    i think there is vtx with dual audio Channels like iftron stinger but that wouldn't do much due to not being able to adjust vtx settings cause it's not a unify.

Navigator
    Core pro is from a vendetta and when plugged into tbs agent it says vendetta core pro.
    Its been upgraded to 1.51 fw.
    Is there any difference in a vendetta one and normal one?
    Is there a way to flash the vendetta out of its sytem if so???

Team BlackSheep
    Quote Originally Posted by kahuna View Post
    Hi Perna!

Thanks for the reply!

If I want to use cleanflight, should I flash Cleanflight 1.13 beta or 1.13 vendetta on my zmr250? Or is the vendetta strictly for the vendetta?

Thanks!
    The only difference are the default PID settings. So both should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by charleshodge215@gmail.com View Post
    Just wondering,I've read through thread not every single page but let's say a hundred here and there and not quite sure.
    i understand core pro can be used with say a naza v2 and its gos but can core pro and powercube be used with naza gos or a gps with internal compass yet?
    read in the beginning of thread that possibility of future adapter for such but unsure if it ever happened or if there is another route.???
    crazy that naza gps module is actually 40% cheaper than tbs right now and would be a shame for many people not to but a core pro just due to not wanting to buy a 90 dollar gps puck.
    You can use the TBS blackbox to get the data from the DJI NAZA GPS to the TBS CORE PRO OSD:

Wondering if it's possible with core pro to get audio from camera ,vtx or external mic as well as have the ability to control and change vtx settings throigh osd or is it just one or the other by soldering the solder pads on the core pro?
    its pretty strange if both at the same time aren't possible.
    i think there is vtx with dual audio Channels like iftron stinger but that wouldn't do much due to not being able to adjust vtx settings cause it's not a unify.
    This is not possible as the SmartAudio MCU output changes the impedance of the audio line.

Core pro is from a vendetta and when plugged into tbs agent it says vendetta core pro.
    Its been upgraded to 1.51 fw.
    Is there any difference in a vendetta one and normal one?
    Is there a way to flash the vendetta out of its sytem if so???
    Only the text on power up. You can change this setting under general setting menu.

Navigator
    Have a little question here.
    Even though ill have 4of 4 sats found.
    Ill have speed but no distance climb rate or altitude.?
    Ill have gps coordinates and rth arrow as well.
    Its really weird .some flights itll be there than others i cant get it to show up.
    Dont matter if i arm and disarm it changes nothing.
    Anyone else have that problem?
    Using core pro race edition with 1.51 fw and cube latest bf. Also unify pro hv and gps puck.
    Do i have a bad unit or something?
    thats what she said!!!

Hi Guys, I just ordered a Vendetta. Does anybody know a shop in EU that has the GPS COMPASS module in stock? thanks

Drunk Moose
    I just got this OSD and need to change the voltage output for the camera to 12v. When I opened it up and went to change which pads are bridged, I found that there appear to be resistors across the bridge points. Is this normal? The manual doesn't day anything about this that I can see. Am I safe to remove them so that I can change the bridge?