Page 201 of 206 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2057

Thread: TBS CORE PRO - Full-feature OSD from the sheep that matter

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun View Post
    I'm not sure about the gps module but I do know that the BST cable from the core, plugs into the pdb on the cube not the fc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok,thanks for the info.
    just wondering,I, gonna use a cube pdb and colibri but wanna use my own escs not cube escs.
    is there pads to put esc ground and power onto the pdb?
    all I see is the internal black moles connector thing and no pads to use non cube escs?

also say I wanted to could I use any fc with the powercube pdb and my own escs and still get all the functions of the core pro with a gps?

Quote Originally Posted by charleshodge215@gmail.com View Post
    is there pads to put esc ground and power onto the pdb?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by charleshodge215@gmail.com View Post
    also say I wanted to could I use any fc with the powercube pdb and my own escs and still get all the functions of the core pro with a gps?
    No. To get the full functionality from the core pro and a TBS GPS module - you need the PCube pdb and the Colibri FC due to how these connect and work over BST.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Eterisk View Post
    No.

No. To get the full functionality from the core pro and a TBS GPS module - you need the PCube pdb and the Colibri FC due to how these connect and work over BST.

Ok but but say I get the pdb and colibri ,where would I hook my standard escs to?
    im guessing I'd have to use powercube escs also huh?
    i know colibri has standard esc connections on it or at least one version I found does but the pdb seems to be the only problem with hooking up standard escs to it.
    im sure there has to be a way to solder ground and positives from standard escs to the pdb somehow whether it be through the the black moles type connector or following the traces from the moles or right in the spot where the power goes into the pdb.
    kinda got make sure using the core pro race ,pdb and colibri and unify hv vtx with regular escs will work before I buy this core,guess some more hunting is neccasary.
    thank you for the help.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Eterisk View Post
    No.

Well well just check this pic on this site that says pdb can be used as standalone pdb and has pads next to each molex where I guess one could solder the power ground and signal or just power and signal if anything.
    that or just desolder molex if more space was wanted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	74468  

Team BlackSheep
    I just uploaded a new BETA version! Feel free to give it a try.

http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....l=1#post815858

Perna,

Ive got an issue with a TBS GPS for my Vendetta. I have connected it and its not recognised by the Core Pro and there are no light indications suggesting its dead. i have tried changing cables without any luck. i have recently updated with the GPS connected to core pro version 1.51 but still nothing. Ive also tried connecting it direct to the Crossfire Micro receiver and again nothing.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Team BlackSheep
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBob6939 View Post
    Perna,

Ive got an issue with a TBS GPS for my Vendetta. I have connected it and its not recognised by the Core Pro and there are no light indications suggesting its dead. i have tried changing cables without any luck. i have recently updated with the GPS connected to core pro version 1.51 but still nothing. Ive also tried connecting it direct to the Crossfire Micro receiver and again nothing.

Any ideas what the problem could be?
    If there is no light at all it may be dead. Last thing you can try is to connect it to the core pro, press and hold enter of the core pro and connect the USB. The GPS should go into bootloader mode and the LED should flash fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Perna View Post
    If there is no light at all it may be dead. Last thing you can try is to connect it to the core pro, press and hold enter of the core pro and connect the USB. The GPS should go into bootloader mode and the LED should flash fast.
    I'll try that and report back... will take some time as away from my toys at present.

if it goes in to boot loader mode, i assume thats good news. What do i do after that?

Navigator
    Hey perna!

I can't seem to set the artificial horizon on my core pro.

I am not able to run the rc calibration or toggle the old with my transmitter.

I'm running the core pro on 1.51 and a powercube with cleanflight 1.12

Any ideas?

Edit: I just upgraded the firmware to 1.66 for the core pro, still no artificial horizon or rc calibration.

Thanks!
    Last edited by kahuna; 19th October 2016 at 06:10 AM.

Navigator
    Hey Perna,

I have a core pro on my discovery pro with black box and a naza v2. I'm having an issue with the altitude just on the Pro summary screen. The real time OSD altitude is correct. The max altitude on the summary screen is off by 900 feet. For example I'll fly just over 100 feet high and the summary screen will show it's over 1000 feet. I've got the latest 1.51 firmware. I've reset the Core Pro to factory settings with no change.

Let me know if you need more info.

Please advise.
    Thanks!