Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flying Cinema feedback thread

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadstick View Post
    Building my second one after the first one flew the coup.

The printed landing gear is absolutely the worst part about it. Everything else is top notch, but the nuts spinning in the printed skid is just irritating. Down to my last spare (from both kits!) and not yet done. There has to be a better way!
    We are committed to make the best possible product we make with the resources available to us. There IS a better way, getting the part injection molded is the answer. We are going to invest in the tooling as soon as we can but injection molds are $$$.

As an effort to try and correct the situation if even a little we are going to release the landing gear design files under a non-commercial creative commons license.

Please email me; support@flyingcinema.com and I will do whatever I need to do, to make it right.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
    We are committed to make the best possible product we make with the resources available to us. There IS a better way, getting the part injection molded is the answer. We are going to invest in the tooling as soon as we can but injection molds are $$$.

As an effort to try and correct the situation if even a little we are going to release the landing gear design files under a non-commercial creative commons license.

Please email me; support@flyingcinema.com and I will do whatever I need to do, to make it right.
    Sorry if I sounded harsh.

This one did go together with what I had. (Just finished dirty section!) It was just frustrating is all. If I ever have to take it apart, those files may be handy; I have a friend who is into printing stuff.
    Flying through the cash.

Forum Member
    For the dampeners insertion, there is this very easy method:

And yes, it works even when the frame is built.

Forum Member
    First of all, I love the tank. Great design and very strong frame. I am awaiting parts for my first tank which will include x3508 700kv sunnysky motors, 30 amp afro esc, a naze 32 GPS fc and running 11 4.5 props. I haven't decided on fpv stuff yet, still doing research. I would like to see a 250 size tank to compete will the blackout mini in the future. I can't wait to get my tank in the air and doing fpv. Its not illegal where I am at yet.

Forum Member
    My Cinetank mk1-L arrived within 5 days from Multirotorgear AU. Great service from the blokes across the ditch. Neat parts package-well done.
    Went together nicely apart from one glitch--My 980kva--Dualsky motors have a large motor shaft collar-so they wouldn't fit in the motor mount recess.
    No worries--I drilled the motor mount out and relied on the bottom mount nipple to keep them from turning on the arm.
    Works ok--I like the design-especially being able to get at all the screws without having to pull it apart.
    Cheers--Good stuff.