SurveilZone.com

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend the DC5V 600tvl 25X25mm Mini version sony super had II CCD camera

Forum Member
    Guys, I have another mini cam that i use with tbs core and it works just fine No issues there. I was only having issue with the minimosd extra. It works but Id have to unplug cam before I power up.

Surveilzone is taking care of my problem and replacing my 2 cams on my bird. Glad a company stands behind their products and excellent service so far Thumbs up.

I did have to send mine in. Its ridiculous how expensive Postage is for international shipping if you want some thing with tracking.

Forum Member
    Yes, international shipping is far too expensive, even more than camera itself, I am thinking how does SZ team deal with the shipping cost(free shipping), their products are very competitive and price is very good, and they provide such a good customer service

Forum Member
    i thought it only cost 2 dollars for tracking? unless you opted for dhl or ems i still consider it cheaper than my local post charge me here in my country

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skelator View Post
    i thought it only cost 2 dollars for tracking? unless you opted for dhl or ems i still consider it cheaper than my local post charge me here in my country
    Yea not from the USA.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim123456 View Post
    Have been lurking a long time !! Now I have a question . I ordered and got a hs1177 camera and a mini transmitter. Put together and worked just fine.
    Now would like to use the OSD on the camera. Which means I have to unhook the 4 pin connector going to transmitter. Now I have to plug in 4 pin connector on the cable with button and 4 way switch ... One cable from 4 pin connector goes into block with switch , and 2 cables come out other side .
    Now for the question !!! One of the 2 cables looks like every power connector I've seen . Is that correct ? If so is center Positive ?
    Now the really BIG question .. The other one of the 2 cables is video , so I can see settings on my Fatshark goggles , or TV screen ???????
    Have never seen a connector like this one ... If so , is center pin positive video ??? outer shell negative ???
    I'm willing to solder into transmitter wires , but don't feel I should have too ...
    or am I way off base ? Could I solder to a RCA cable and use TV for monitor . Or is there an adapter that would work ..

OR could you tell me how YOU get to see the OSD settings ????

Thanks , I spent 45 minutes on the chat line , and no real help . She tried , but I still do not know ..
    Thanks again Jim
    There are two cables come with the plastic cased camera HS1177, one is the power-video cable with OSD (the 4 pin connector is OSD- white, Power - red, GND - black, Video - yellow), the other is 4 pin servo cable (only 3 pin occupied without OSD, Power - red, GND - black, Video - yellow)

Any problems please don't hesitate to contact us.

Forum Member
    for camera before September 1st we need to power the camera last?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Davidson View Post
    It all depends on your OSD. If your OSD is faster to boot than the camera, then that's when you can have issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by john snow View Post
    Yes, that is right, if your OSD is faster than camera, then no problem, or you can power on system, then camera, and now, SZ have solved this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by jim123456 View Post
    Solved my OSD hookup problem. Was not as hard as I was thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelapaty View Post
    Guys, I have another mini cam that i use with tbs core and it works just fine No issues there. I was only having issue with the minimosd extra. It works but Id have to unplug cam before I power up.

Surveilzone is taking care of my problem and replacing my 2 cams on my bird. Glad a company stands behind their products and excellent service so far Thumbs up.

I did have to send mine in. Its ridiculous how expensive Postage is for international shipping if you want some thing with tracking.
    Yes, there is few OSD has such problem. But we've fixed it from 1st September. If the OSD problem means a lot to you, you can contact us via email about return for replacement. Our email address is info@surveilzone.com

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john snow View Post
    Yes, international shipping is far too expensive, even more than camera itself, I am thinking how does SZ team deal with the shipping cost(free shipping), their products are very competitive and price is very good, and they provide such a good customer service
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelapaty View Post
    Yea not from the USA.
    Yes, SurveilZone always offer competitive price and good customer service to our customers. The shipping cost is not that high if you're using the post office's first class/international airmail, usually without tracking number is fine. Or several US dollars for shipment with a tracking number.

Forum Member
    Great customer service, I definitely buy from SZ

Forum Member
    In the sample video's, is that the IR Sensitive or IR blocked version? Has anyone tried the IR Blocked version? Impressions?

Thanks!

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenkos68 View Post
    In the sample video's, is that the IR Sensitive or IR blocked version? Has anyone tried the IR Blocked version? Impressions?

Thanks!
    The sample video is for IR sensitive. It will be better at day when using IR blocked filter. But for night, IR sensitive will be better.