SurveilZone.com

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 189

Thread: Recommend the DC5V 600tvl 25X25mm Mini version sony super had II CCD camera

  1. #31
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Davidson View Post
    Goodness. A slightly melodramatic and emotional response.
    Thought it would be a nice chaser for your condescending and asshat comments that preceded it.

  2. #32
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjah View Post
    Thought it would be a nice chaser for your condescending and asshat comments that preceded it.
    Yes that's it thanks, I guess you're not all bad Ian. I find the website a bit of a rats nest to navigate.

  3. #33
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by totonor View Post
    Interesting ! Is she uhf friendly ?

    PS: your company is the same as sc2000 ?

    Regards
    SurveilZone and SC2000 is total different company, I asked stuff before.

  4. #34
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Im having issues with minimosd overlay with the mini cam. are there any settings etc to solve the issue. I plug in my old board cam and it works but when i plug the mini it doesn't even show up..


    update:

    after i powered the minimosd I power cycled the cam and it works fine after that. But i have to do that every time..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0559.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	50698   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0560.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	200.9 KB 
ID:	50699  
    Last edited by Nelapaty; 20th August 2014 at 07:15 AM.

  5. #35
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelapaty View Post
    Im having issues with minimosd overlay with the mini cam. are there any settings etc to solve the issue. I plug in my old board cam and it works but when i plug the mini it doesn't even show up..


    update:

    after i powered the minimosd I power cycled the cam and it works fine after that. But i have to do that every time..
    Thank you so much for your feedback, we will test it next week, then we will find what is the problem.

  6. #36
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,198
    SurveilZone maybe you could start testing your cameras with various OSDs before you start advertising them here. I start seeing a pattern with your cameras not working with OSDs...

  7. #37
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Yamba nsw...Australia
    Posts
    5,611
    It will probably come down to the cam not booting up in time before the OSD starts looking for the format/sinc of the cam.
    Just my guess , seen it happen with a few different brand cams before.
    Australia post: "delivering packages the day after you need them since 1809"

    "Light travels faster than sound -- thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" - Albert Einstein.

  8. #38
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by hpcoolahan View Post
    It will probably come down to the cam not booting up in time before the OSD starts looking for the format/sinc of the cam.
    Just my guess , seen it happen with a few different brand cams before.
    Yupp thats exactly what i was thinking.

  9. #39
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
    Posts
    244
    ordered this and cs said I'm first person getting plastic case

    it even lighter than my normal size camera

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1408611952236.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	50710  

  10. #40
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by HeliShredder View Post
    SurveilZone maybe you could start testing your cameras with various OSDs before you start advertising them here. I start seeing a pattern with your cameras not working with OSDs...
    Yes, thanks for your advice, we will do.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 9th May 2016, 10:26 PM
  2. 20X20mm 600tvl super mini camera
    By SurveilZone in forum SurveilZone
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 23rd February 2016, 02:54 PM
  3. Mini 30g 600tvl sony super had II CCD camera
    By SurveilZone in forum SurveilZone
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 1st September 2014, 12:57 PM
  4. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 21st August 2014, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •