SurveilZone.com

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 189

Thread: Recommend the DC5V 600tvl 25X25mm Mini version sony super had II CCD camera

  1. #1
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740

    Recommend the DC5V 600tvl 25X25mm Mini version sony super had II CCD camera

    Recommend our 600tvl 25X25mm mini version sony super had II CCD camera HS1171, of good image. Here is the link for camera: and link for testing video:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-supe...osd-fpv-hs1171
    [video]
    Last edited by SurveilZone; 9th June 2014 at 12:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,307
    I ordered one and it should be here soon. Ill let you guys know what i think as I just got a 32x32mm Sony camera from you as well to compare on my CineTank.

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
    I ordered one and it should be here soon. Ill let you guys know what i think as I just got a 32x32mm Sony camera from you as well to compare on my CineTank.
    Great, thank you very much
    Any problems, please don't hesitate to contact us

    Best Regards
    SurveilZone

  4. #4
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveilZone View Post
    Recommend our 600tvl 25X25mm mini version sony super had II CCD camera HS1171, of good image. Here is the link for camera: and link for testing video:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-supe...osd-fpv-hs1171
    [video]
    600tvl camera can support DC 5V now. From now on, our mini 600tvl sony super had II CCD camera supports DC5V~DC15V. If need this classic 600tvl camera supports DC5V, you can choose this mini version which of great quality.
    Here is the camera with 2.8mm lens:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-supe...osd-fpv-hs1171

    and the 600tvl sony super had II CCD camera with 2.1mm lens:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-supe...wdr-osd-hs1175



    Best Regards
    David

  5. #5
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,307
    David I have been wishing for that for over a year. THANK YOU!

  6. #6
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
    David I have been wishing for that for over a year. THANK YOU!
    The plastic case for the 25x25mm mini version camera will available soon too

    Best Regards
    David

  7. #7
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveilZone View Post
    The plastic case for the 25x25mm mini version camera will available soon too

    Best Regards
    David

    Any updates on the plastic case version? Flying mini quads, every gram counts!

  8. #8
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by greedyg76 View Post
    Any updates on the plastic case version? Flying mini quads, every gram counts!
    The plastic case will be available in about two weeks. We can sell the case separately, it is US$1.99. Any news will keep you guys updated.

  9. #9
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent UK
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveilZone View Post
    The plastic case will be available in about two weeks. We can sell the case separately, it is US$1.99. Any news will keep you guys updated.
    Excellent news :-)

  10. #10
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveilZone View Post
    The plastic case will be available in about two weeks. We can sell the case separately, it is US$1.99. Any news will keep you guys updated.
    Are we there yet are we there yet??

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 9th May 2016, 10:26 PM
  2. 20X20mm 600tvl super mini camera
    By SurveilZone in forum SurveilZone
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 23rd February 2016, 02:54 PM
  3. Mini 30g 600tvl sony super had II CCD camera
    By SurveilZone in forum SurveilZone
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 1st September 2014, 12:57 PM
  4. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 21st August 2014, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •