www.immersionrc.com

Thread: Trainer and TX EzUHF

Navigator

Trainer and TX EzUHF

I'm not a great pilot and I think that, like me, there are many others in the world!
    At times, while pilot, I feel the lack of a help next door which is able to correct my mistakes. But most important is that my master pilot "mode 1" and I in "mode 3" so we can not spend the radio.
    Now I was wondering if it is possible to fit a student / teacher with 2 radios and tx EzUHF
    thanks

ImmersionRC Support Guru swillhide's Avatar
    If your this new to the Pilot scene it might be a bad idea to start with a UHF system that is capable of taking the plane WAY beyond line of sight.. Buy a radio that is upgradable for when your better but I would hold off on the full UHF system till you can be confident in your piloting abilities.
    AMA # 1015480 HAM Callsign # Procrastinating..
    Futaba 9c w/Ezuhf /Skywalker 1880 or anything else that I can Lawn Dart.
    Retired: Disco(Sold), Skywalker 1900(Dirt Nap), Qav540g/Nazav2/Iosd mk2

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by swillhide View Post
    If your this new to the Pilot scene it might be a bad idea to start with a UHF system that is capable of taking the plane WAY beyond line of sight.. Buy a radio that is upgradable for when your better but I would hold off on the full UHF system till you can be confident in your piloting abilities.
    Thank you so much of the board but you did not answer my question!
    Now flying with UHF 6 months and FPV (2.4ghz) for more than two years! Maybe my modest to say you have deceived me and I will try to understand it better.
    After a long time of piloting is pleasant and comforting alternating with a sidekick! I hope, now, I explained myself better.

ImmersionRC Support Guru swillhide's Avatar
    Ok I do understand better, you are not looking for a trainer but more of a trade off remote. I understand, This can be done but it all depends on how you connect your Ezuhf to the radio. I do know that the Taranis will support buddy boxing and also some futaba remotes will also support it as long as you connect the Ezuhf tx thru the module port which will leave the trainer port of the controller open.

In the future there is talk of allowing the Ezuhf to do "Multi Master" where two different remotes can both talk to one RX, But that has not been released for the public yet.
    AMA # 1015480 HAM Callsign # Procrastinating..
    Futaba 9c w/Ezuhf /Skywalker 1880 or anything else that I can Lawn Dart.
    Retired: Disco(Sold), Skywalker 1900(Dirt Nap), Qav540g/Nazav2/Iosd mk2

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by swillhide View Post
    Ok I do understand better, you are not looking for a trainer but more of a trade off remote. I understand, This can be done but it all depends on how you connect your Ezuhf to the radio. I do know that the Taranis will support buddy boxing and also some futaba remotes will also support it as long as you connect the Ezuhf tx thru the module port which will leave the trainer port of the controller open.

In the future there is talk of allowing the Ezuhf to do "Multi Master" where two different remotes can both talk to one RX, But that has not been released for the public yet.
    Perfect, that's what I asked!
    And you do not have estimates of the release of this?
    I'm flying with a Futaba T18 and TX module connected to the outer square trainer!