Page 301 of 374 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3737

Thread: NAZE32 for fixed wing.

Forum Member
    Question about NAZE32 and GPS.

I was setting up a NAZE32 for quad with Cleanflight last night (new to me as my first quad was setup on Baseflight). I noticed I had to assign UART2 to the RX in order to get the spektrum satellite to work. (I don't know what UART1 is used for but I read somewhere not to change it). Then I was browsing some stuff on setting up NAZE32 and it said to use UART2 for GPS. So that makes me wonder, is it possible to put GPS on a NAZE32 and use the spektrum satellite port. Or do you have to go to a PPM (or multiple PWM connections) from an RX when using GPS?

-l2t
    Ken K. (learn2turn)
    AMA 221562
    KB1YMZ

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Ports and baud rates, what are you currently running ?

Hi
    For MWOSD I used the following main commands:

#define BAUDRATE 115200

#define MSP_SPEED_MED

#define NAZA_MODE_GPS 1600
    #define NAZA_MODE_ATI
    #define NAZA_MODE_MAN 1400

Is there anything that you see wrong? what do you mean for the port?

thanks anyway

Forum Member
    Hey guys - I use PatrikE's firmware on my flip32+ boards and it works great. I've noticed quite a few all in one boards that include the naze32+minimosd (like the RTFQuads F3 Deluxe. Is this firmware compatible with the newer boards?

EDIT: Here are some examples of boards that I'm referring to:
    http://www.banggood.com/SP-Racing-F3...p-1032369.html
    http://www.readytoflyquads.com/flip-32-f3-osd-791
    Last edited by Zangetsu57; 18th May 2016 at 12:05 AM.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by learn2turn View Post
    Question about NAZE32 and GPS.

I was setting up a NAZE32 for quad with Cleanflight last night (new to me as my first quad was setup on Baseflight). I noticed I had to assign UART2 to the RX in order to get the spektrum satellite to work. (I don't know what UART1 is used for but I read somewhere not to change it). Then I was browsing some stuff on setting up NAZE32 and it said to use UART2 for GPS. So that makes me wonder, is it possible to put GPS on a NAZE32 and use the spektrum satellite port. Or do you have to go to a PPM (or multiple PWM connections) from an RX when using GPS?

-l2t
    UART 1 is used for your USB/FTDI and also normally OSD....you will find that out if you try to run them at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by perimec2 View Post
    Hi
    For MWOSD I used the following main commands:

#define BAUDRATE 115200

#define MSP_SPEED_MED

#define NAZA_MODE_GPS 1600
    #define NAZA_MODE_ATI
    #define NAZA_MODE_MAN 1400

Is there anything that you see wrong? what do you mean for the port?

thanks anyway
    Yes you great Donut

Naza is DJI Naza not the same as Naze...LOL rem anything NAZA and you should be ok and run it all at 115200 including your GPS port

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    UART 1 is used for your USB/FTDI and also normally OSD....you will find that out if you try to run them at the same time

Yes you great Donut

Naza is DJI Naza not the same as Naze...LOL rem anything NAZA and you should be ok and run it all at 115200 including your GPS port

Thanks, so what I shall do is to use the same setting with the exception of the three naze parameters. Any other special setting? And anyway that were the default settings, that was the reason that I did not change them. Even more there should be no problem because I did not setup as naze board, so that parameters should not affect anything...don't you think?

thanks
    Last edited by perimec2; 17th May 2016 at 01:46 PM.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perimec2 View Post
    Thanks, so what I shall do is to use the same setting with the exception of the three naze parameters. Any other special setting? And anyway that were the default settings, that was the reason that I did not change them. Even more there should be no problem because I did not setup as naze board, so that parameters should not affect anything...don't you think?

thanks
    Sorry, I'm not home and It was months back I flashed and configured 3 Micro OSD's, So I can't remember all the settings, you will have to search.
    I don't even know what OSD you have. Also look at Shikiras thread, he is developing it.

Forum Member
    Hey guys,

In a crash, the RX pad on my afromini lifted up. Are there any places I could solder to instead. I tried removing paint above the trace but the solder won't stick. I can solder to the main chip if needed. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Hi guys, searching through this thread is like looking for a needle in the ocean .. LOL

I have managed to setup my FrSky Taranis with Cleanflight (SPRacingF3 board) to use on a fixed (flying wings) but i'm facing a bit of a problems.

Here is picture of my FlyCat X75, it is a flying wings but with rudder (or an extra elevator I guess). I have no idea how to setup this on cleanflight, could someone point me to the right direction?

I would be forever in your depth ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flycat X-75 _ BMI.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	72614

P/s: if someone was looking to setup the Taranis with cleanflight for fixed wing, it might help

I setup, my model on taranis as quadcopter/multicopter

Channel 2 is Roll
    Channel 1 is Pitch
    Channel 3 is Throttle
    Channel 4 is Rudder
    Last edited by phoanglong; 19th May 2016 at 12:49 PM.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phoanglong View Post
    Hi guys, searching through this thread is like looking for a needle in the ocean .. LOL

I have managed to setup my FrSky Taranis with Cleanflight (SPRacingF3 board) to use on a fixed (flying wings) but i'm facing a bit of a problems.

Here is picture of my FlyCat X75, it is a flying wings but with rudder (or an extra elevator I guess). I have no idea how to setup this on cleanflight, could someone point me to the right direction?

I would be forever in your depth ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flycat X-75 _ BMI.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	72614

P/s: if someone was looking to setup the Taranis with cleanflight for fixed wing, it might help

I setup, my model on taranis as quadcopter/multicopter

Channel 2 is Roll
    Channel 1 is Pitch
    Channel 3 is Throttle
    Channel 4 is Rudder
    Step one.
    Get rid of cleanflight.
    Step two: Flash your naze board with PatrikE's version of baseflight http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...ight_FW_160410
    It looks like in the picture it only has elevator and rudder and no ailerons. I would set it up as a regular fixed wing(not flying wing) in the configurator. I'm guessing it would work in cleanflight, but this forum thread is more for PatrikE's baseflight firmware.
    Last edited by theailer; 19th May 2016 at 01:27 PM.

Forum Member
    I'd also like to know if Patrik's firmware supports F3 boards

Quote Originally Posted by Zangetsu57 View Post
    Hey guys - I use PatrikE's firmware on my flip32+ boards and it works great. I've noticed quite a few all in one boards that include the naze32+minimosd (like the RTFQuads F3 Deluxe. Is this firmware compatible with the newer boards?

EDIT: Here are some examples of boards that I'm referring to:
    http://www.banggood.com/SP-Racing-F3...p-1032369.html
    http://www.readytoflyquads.com/flip-32-f3-osd-791

Page 301 of 374 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351 ... LastLast