Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: CineTank Mk.1 - Official Build Video

  1. #11
    Is the FLYINGCINEMA POWER PACK 30A is ok for 6S or is it up to 4S ?

  2. #12
    flyingcinema.com bllama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Florida, US
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolasgod View Post
    Is the FLYINGCINEMA POWER PACK 30A is ok for 6S or is it up to 4S ?
    Up to 4s only. if you want 6s castle creations quad pack 25A is good
    let me know if further questions

  3. #13
    Thanks for the answer, I finally mounted some S25 from Tmotor

  4. #14

  5. #15
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    320
    That's a stunning scene, bllama.

  6. #16
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    421
    Do you have a exploded view of the camera pod assembly? Just wondering where the small standoff go on the pod and three small black Phillips screws? Thx.
    Last edited by LVSloper; 3rd November 2014 at 09:24 PM.

  7. #17
    flyingcinema.com bllama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Florida, US
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by LVSloper View Post
    Do you have a exploded view of the camera pod assembly? Just wondering where the small standoff go on the pod and three small black Phillips screws? Thx.
    Hey,

    The 3 small standoffs are to set the pod if you have a gimbal or a different camera or just of you want them lower. The small phillips screws are to fasten the CCTV camera to the pod either with the 2 center holes on the lens adapter or on the corners of the pod. We mainly us the lens adapter.

  8. #18
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by bllama View Post
    Hey,

    The 3 small standoffs are to set the pod if you have a gimbal or a different camera or just of you want them lower. The small phillips screws are to fasten the CCTV camera to the pod either with the 2 center holes on the lens adapter or on the corners of the pod. We mainly us the lens adapter.

    Got it, there are a couple extra screws and standoffs for replacements. The FPV Pod looks better than the Run cam case did; nice work. The Tank is all fixed after the last canyon crash; broke one arm; one standoff; two landing skids; two props and FPV camera. This was from 200' and lost RC while going too deep into the canyon. Awesome design and one tough machine.

  9. #19
    flyingcinema.com bllama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Florida, US
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by LVSloper View Post
    Got it, there are a couple extra screws and standoffs for replacements. The FPV Pod looks better than the Run cam case did; nice work. The Tank is all fixed after the last canyon crash; broke one arm; one standoff; two landing skids; two props and FPV camera. This was from 200' and lost RC while going too deep into the canyon. Awesome design and one tough machine.
    Wow!! Thank you for the good review. Do you have a video of the crash

  10. #20
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by bllama View Post
    Wow!! Thank you for the good review. Do you have a video of the crash

    No problem, I have the video of the crash and the hike in and out of the canyon. It should make for a very entertaining video and testament to the toughness of your CineTank design.

Similar Threads

  1. Cinetank Videos
    By scotth72 in forum FLYINGCINEMA
    Replies: 269
    Last Post: 22nd November 2017, 04:06 PM
  2. CineTank Mk.I - Official Thread
    By terabyte in forum FLYINGCINEMA
    Replies: 3627
    Last Post: 3rd October 2016, 12:24 AM
  3. ads 465q official extended arm video thread
    By helizrnew2me in forum REALFPV.COM
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 23rd January 2015, 12:23 PM
  4. My FlyingCinema CineTank Mk.1
    By Toysrme in forum PILOT'S LAB
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 26th August 2014, 10:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •