FPVLAB

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: ROBOFORCER's garage

The goggles do nothing! chicken sashimi's Avatar
    ****ing cats drive me nuts. How come people can let their household pets just roam freely through the neighbourhood, to piss and mark and shit all over other ppls houses/lawns? If people let their dogs roam free, there would be public outrage.

If it weren't for my endlessly (to a fault) empathetic wife, my cat disposal services would be in full swing.

Quote Originally Posted by chicken sashimi View Post
    ****ing cats drive me nuts. How come people can let their household pets just roam freely through the neighbourhood, to piss and mark and shit all over other ppls houses/lawns? If people let their dogs roam free, there would be public outrage.

If it weren't for my endlessly (to a fault) empathetic wife, my cat disposal services would be in full swing.
    See, the cats are smart and sense when their in the presence of cat haters like you !! I beat your yard gets extra piss every night chicken sashimi !! Maybe if you start giving them treats and start petting them, your yard would look & smell a lot better !!

Quote Originally Posted by ZACATTACK View Post
    See, the cats are smart and sense when their in the presence of cat haters like you !! I beat your yard gets extra piss every night chicken sashimi !!

You've got "CAT" in your nickname.. so I assume you're a feline sympathizer.

They're vermin.. truly the worst domesticated animals. And I wouldn't even mind them if people kept them to themselves.

Suffices to say, if they dart out in front of my car, I don't slow down for them.

You've got "CAT" in your nickname.. so I assume you're a feline sympathizer.

They're vermin.. truly the worst domesticated animals. And I wouldn't even mind them if people kept them to themselves.

Suffices to say, if they dart out in front of my car, I don't slow down for them.
    I never pictured you as the Evil Michelin Man CS !! Good T-Shirt Idea, Eh ?? Kitty meets the Michelin Man !!

I like the evil Michelin Man Idea!

Probably a bit like this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Beerwiser View Post
    I hear skunks work well for getting rid of ground hogs
    Hmm ?? So ?? Where would one get a skunk ? Just go out and grab one in the back-forty, throw the skunk in the back of your car, drive it home and throw it down the ground hogg hole and your problems are gone ? Some how there's going to be some rough patches in that idea ?
    Last edited by ZACATTACK; 23rd March 2016 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZACATTACK View Post
    Hmm ?? So ?? Where would one get a skunk ? Just go out and grab one in the back-forty, throw the skunk in the back of your car, drive it home and throw it down the ground hogg hole and your problems are gone ? Some how there's going to be some rough patches in that idea ?
    I don't know any of that, I don't have a ground hog problem lol.
    "You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve"
    Kid Rock

Amen brother, and thought I'm the only one that feels this way!
    When I'm in CA we can meet for a fun day just driving around a neighborhood, like a good samaritans cleaning up the area
    If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    PatrikE: I don't see anything wrong in your dump...
    Derrick:
    you are flying it LOS... You are doing it wrong.

Skunks are just as bad as groundhogs, they too like to live under peoples houses.... and they smell far worse. Finally got rid of the groundhogs under my garage, filled every hole they made with rocks/concrete (some dirt on top for grass). "Relocating" (live trapping/moving) them is technically illegal in NY, so we won't discuss that option.
    -KRoss1
    KD2GTU

if I catch this sucker I will pick him up with my disco endurance and drop hom off somewhere else from about three or four hundered feet up
    flyin HIGH

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast