Page 633 of 633 FirstFirst ... 133533583623631632633
Results 6,321 to 6,325 of 6325

Thread: New Fat Shark Products for 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Snowboard_Nut View Post
    I wonder what snowflakes look like in HD???
    Ice crystals?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by FatShark View Post
    Sure, here's an accurate update:
    After all the latest changes and modifications I was finally confident enough to start regular production quantities. My vendor started delivering LCD modules this week (200 modules). As of yesterday, my production managed to complete 130 DominatorHD headsetss. Unfortunately today starts off Mid Autumn Festival and the factory is closed until Oct 6th. Between Oct 6th and Oct 30th we will complete and ship a total of 1000 units. 500 of these units will be divided equally between Hobby King, Get FPV and ReadyMadeRC the other 500 units will go to distributors and regular retailers. Why don't I ship all 1000 units to retailers who have more than 300p backorders? Because that would be unfair to every other retailer that didn't take backorders. So if you are order number 175 in any of those 3 retailers you'd be better off cancelling your order and waiting to see who's gets and lists the stock of the other 500 units early Nov.
    By end of November I expect the DominatorHD to be as readily available as the DominatorV2 is today.
    I think he is just changing how things where told to us, greg clearly said that he was going to divide equally 500 units in three parts between hobbyking, rmrc, and getfpv, this was the main reason I pulled the trigger, but not problem, what is bad is that you are now saying something different, I understand that maybe horizon is putting pressure on you but simply dont change how things where told one month and half ago. I know he can do whatever he wants with his business, but its really bad to see he is now saying that people understood bad, why not just say the truth, maybe the pressure from other retailers or that production didnt go as fast as he wanted and we will understand.
    Last edited by migser85; 19th November 2014 at 02:56 AM.

Very sad response! The truth is out there, just not in this thread!
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteDee View Post
    The truth is out there, just not in this thread!

Oh Pete, You Little Tease!
    ~Naze32 fanatic that is loving the new 250 multirotor rage!

I feel so dirty that I got the OP updated, it had said all orders filled by the end of October or something along those lines, not 30% and that will be it and why would you ever expect more.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."