SurveilZone.com

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1031

Thread: Sony CCD Effio-V 800TVL Ultra WDR Camera 2.8mm Lens with OSD

Navigator
    does anyone have any more info about this ccd camera, im using a effio-v with a tarot osd that has a built in 2 camera switch, i have the effio-v and a runcam2 hooked up to the osd switch but the effio-v seems like its interfering with the runcam2, the effio-v video and osd are fine but when i switch to the runcam2 its all scrambled and i cant see video or osd info. when i disconnect the effio-v the runcam video and osd info is fine. anybody know of a fix?

Navigator
    Yes, the problem is known. You need another video switch. Search for: effio gopro video switch

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by thead View Post
    . anybody know of a fix?
    I have a problem also ,new this thread people wrote that it was good toggles http://www.smartfpv.com/store/video-...eo-switch.html
    Last edited by Sandor; 22nd April 2016 at 04:18 AM.

Hello Surveilzone,

Wanting to switch from PAL to NTSC i have ordered 2 effio ntsc cams.
    But my osd is very weird now. Please give me a setting how to avoid this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNmW...ature=youtu.be

Here are my settings

https://youtu.be/Nm0MLu8rgtI

Navigator
    I am using the Sony 960H CCD Effio-V 800TVL Ultra WDR Camera since almost three years now. Since some weeks I sometime have a mysterious flicker in my video. The image suddenly goes to black and within 1.3 seconds (measured with video editing software) the video is back. The OSD is still there while the background is black. I am flying with the Eagle Tree Vector and Eagle Tree gave me another unit, but the problem is still there. The mystery is that when it happens I also get the message “Mode Switch: 2D with Hold” although I did NOT touch the mode switch, but I was in 2DH mode. On my last flight I had this blackout five times within one minute. The beginning and rest of the flight was flawless.
    When this happened I was just peeking over a mountain and when I was down again the issue stopped.
    On another flight I was in an area where I could have some interference from some radio towers.
    My question is: does anyone know if this Sony Effio-V is susceptible for other frequencies?

Have you hooked another camera up to the system to see if the symptoms persist?
    "That aircraft is nothing but a bunch of spare parts flying in close formation!"

Navigator
    I don't have another camera available right now.

Navigator
    I have another camera now and tested it. The problems are gone, which means that the Sony Effio-V is the culprit. This is actually my second Sony Effio-V that failed. The picture was good, but it is a very unreliable camera.

Navigator
    Tell me what is the procedure for connecting from the edge of the camera + GND VIDEO right or wrong?
    http://www.surveilzone.com/dc5v-sony...s-audio-hs1173