SurveilZone.com

Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1031

Thread: Sony CCD Effio-V 800TVL Ultra WDR Camera 2.8mm Lens with OSD

  1. #1
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740

    Sony CCD Effio-V 800TVL Ultra WDR Camera 2.8mm Lens with OSD

    Utilizes Sony 960H Double Scan CCD, and Effio-V 4141GG DSP (advanced version of Effio-P), it can produce image of 800TVL high resolution, 2.8mm lens, with powerful OSD, recommend it:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-960h...-camera-cc1526

  2. #2
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    645
    do you also have the "Effio-P" ver.2? if so, how is it?

  3. #3
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by chbla View Post
    do you also have the "Effio-P" ver.2? if so, how is it?
    Here is the effio-p camera, but I recommend the effio-v camera:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/effio-p-7...0h-ccd-cc1486f

  4. #4
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveilZone View Post
    Utilizes Sony 960H Double Scan CCD, and Effio-V 4141GG DSP (advanced version of Effio-P), it can produce image of 800TVL high resolution, 2.8mm lens, with powerful OSD, recommend it:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/sony-960h...-camera-cc1526
    Testing Video of the 800tvl effio-v WDR camera:

  5. #5
    Bazinga! Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,931
    Here's the video of my second test with higher colour gain setting. The colours are a bit on the yellow side but I'll try and fix that with the Hue setting next time.

    Last edited by Maximus; 14th June 2014 at 01:31 AM.

  6. #6
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveilZone View Post
    Here is the effio-p camera, but I recommend the effio-v camera:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/effio-p-7...0h-ccd-cc1486f
    I meant the Effio-P Version 2, there seems to be a new one

  7. #7
    Navigator Tuffenuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Fenton, MO
    Posts
    39
    Sony 960H CCD Effio-V 800TVL Ultra WDR Camera 2.8mm Lens

    Is it available with a 3.6mm lens?
    Or can we buy a 3.6mm and change it out ourselves if so what is the part #

    Also do you have a case that fits it? Part #
    Last edited by Tuffenuff; 31st March 2014 at 12:42 AM.

  8. #8
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffenuff View Post
    Sony 960H CCD Effio-V 800TVL Ultra WDR Camera 2.8mm Lens

    Is it available with a 3.6mm lens?
    Or can we buy a 3.6mm and change it out ourselves if so what is the part #

    Also do you have a case that fits it? Part #
    If you need the effio-v camera with 3.6mm lens, just leave a note when you order the camera, or you can order a 3.6mm lens:
    http://www.surveilzone.com/mtv-mount...ra-lens-CL1117

  9. #9
    Navigator Tuffenuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Fenton, MO
    Posts
    39
    What about a case for it?

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. 800TVL Sony SKU: CC1504/HS1160F, who's using it?
    By Keith in forum SurveilZone
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 23rd March 2015, 12:15 PM
  2. Sony Effio-P Camera
    By tomeparker in forum HD RECORDING / VIDEO EDITING
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 25th May 2012, 06:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •