www.immersionrc.com

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanna win +$500 worth of quality FPV gear?

Purveyors of FPV goodness ImmersionRC's Avatar

Wanna win +$500 worth of quality FPV gear?

Alright, I guess it is about time to stop teasing and come clean on the big announcement? Well, it is not a new product, despite the fact that we're close to launching a number of 'm and yes that includes the highly anticipated 2.4GHz kit. It is not some fancy new piece of software either, although a lot of coding went into this project.

So what is it then? Pictures of Carbon's mother flying FPV in a bikini? Whakahere's girlfriend going at his new goggles with a blowtorch as he's been neglecting his chores around the house perhaps? No, and it isn't about yours truly getting into a difficult situation hangover-style with a bunch of ladies-of-leisure and powdered sugar in Vegas.

We'd like to give something back to the community by doing a monthly price draw, and because we're not cheap bastards that'll just send you a free t-shirt and some stickers we'll be giving away a free +$500 worth package of our quality FPV gear EVERY SINGLE MONTH!

We've made a selection of packages that we're sure any of you will be able to put to good use and be very happy to receive. And we're not going to skimp on the stickers either, they're included, nor demand you already own a piece of our kit, anyone can enter.

Go here for the requirements and enter our FPV Video Competition contest today!

http://immersionrc.com/video-competition.php

So goggle up, take to the skies and start shooting them videos!

Regards,

Team ImmersionRC
    www.immersionrc.com
    Purveyors of FPV goodness

Navigator
    Any chance to get the Intros in another format than Quicktime? Having trouble getting it in the edit

Quote Originally Posted by syscons View Post
    Any chance to get the Intros in another format than Quicktime? Having trouble getting it in the edit
    Yes, mp4 would be great.
    Its funny IRC doesnt offer Mac drivers for their products, but use an Apple movie format

Yeh, i cant use this with the gopro edit software, tried converting to mp4, avi and mpeg, Gopro edit software does not like it. If anybody has any luck, please post solution. thanks

Netherlands... Gouda... yes, from the Gouda Cheese and Waffles
    I think... the first one who is going to hit a steel pole with a MPXFunjet will get the first price for sure. lol
    Last edited by jacq; 4th March 2014 at 11:32 AM.

Okay, due to many requests there's now also .wmv intros added and the 'transform' intro is now available in 1080p too, start uploading folks, there's some amazing videos posted already!
    Purveyor of the FPV secret sauce at ImmersionRC

Navigator

Wanna win +$500 worth of quality FPV gear?

If I read the rules right, this guys vid can qualify as long as he has the IRC lead in video? Lol!

http://youtu.be/_YEyzvtMx3s
    Last edited by kulahi; 4th March 2014 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kulahi View Post
    If I read the rules right, this guys vid can qualify as long as he has the IRC lead in video? Lol!

http://youtu.be/_YEyzvtMx3s
    Hmm, I think the P in FPV stands for Person, not Pelican. Nice try though! Maybe Sassy Sassen will clarify though.

Navigator
    Haha! Too bad. That's some sick footage. Oh well. No pelicans in Hawaii anyway.

If I video a Zephyr XL hitting me in the balls at top speed do I win automatically?