www.immersionrc.com

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EZUHF JR module, poor range issue

EZUHF JR module, poor range issue

2 questions where never clearly answered when the product came out:

1/ Why the price drop to half the price of the box version? => no clear answer

2/ Is the range similar to box version? => just a yes answer, whith no proof.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...064591&page=16

On youtube, the few test videos available shows the desaster:

I want a real discussion, to find a solution. From now on, i haven't read a client happy with the module, capable of flying kilometers.....

[EDIT: nonsense removed]
    Last edited by ImmersionRC; 21st February 2014 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Nonsense removed

You've been asked countless times now to stop posting this FUD, as this is just bordering on slander and will *not* get you the answers you're looking for. The moderators have told you to stop opening these topics, yet you continue to do so, I hope you're prepared for some off time, as that's where you are heading for.
    Purveyor of the FPV secret sauce at ImmersionRC

Instructor Pilot
    Some people having range issues with UHF... Never heard of that before on any other system, EzUHF module must be teh crapness

... we need solutions to our problems, you perfectly know what we are speaking about.

[EDIT: Nonsense removed]
    Last edited by ImmersionRC; 21st February 2014 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Nonsense removed

Well, let's put it this way:

Mickawell can has his thread but has to stay on topic regarding alleged range issues. The way a person communicates or represents a company is NOT the question here. BS will be deleted from now on.

Question #1 is pretty useless as it probably has something to do with buying larger quantities of parts due to their succes, less parts per unit and the competition ramping up.

If Mickawell wants a real discussion, i suggest making solid, mature arguments and not some sentiment that is going on at other places. I am pretty sure IRC sells tons of gear and most of the times (Hey, it happens) you'll only hear about the bad ones that slip through. Some common sense tells me that if it was a major problem, we would have heard more about it.

So, stay on topic, show some backed up arguments, pictures whatever to debate the issue Mickawell is having.

Quote Originally Posted by mickawell View Post
    This topic will be up as long as you will not consider there is a quality problem with the JR module.
    No you don't. This is your only topic and you better keep the BS away and show some adult behaviour.

... have a look around on the dedicated JR modules topics, here, and in other places, and tell me if the situation with this product is normal, regarding to the IRC support answers we can get here?

You want my problem clearly exposed? i had the box version of the module, was able to fly 4kms with my penguin with NO failsafe. Afeter several tries, impossible to beat 6-700 meters with this crappy JR module.... same configuration, same conditions. If I was the only one... the problem is, we seem to be... a huge number now, is there a guy happy with JR module? reaching the range we are supposed to get with an UHF module??

I am looking from honesty, even from you.

[EDIT: Nonsense removed]
    Last edited by ImmersionRC; 21st February 2014 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Nonsense removed

You don't represent others, i'm not going to look elsewhere. This topic is about your unit and the alleged limited range. For the last time, leave the rest out of it.

And don't try to drag me on your side by 'looking for honesty from you'. You fail to communicate yet you do have a problem with your unit thus the right to ask for help. I asked Sassen to ignore your stabs, and ask you to leave them out. Simple, no?

So post pictures of your gear, show frequency scans and we want to see screenshots of your settings. THATS how you ask for support.

Purveyors of FPV goodness ImmersionRC's Avatar
    what firmware are you running? Is that the same for the Tx and the Rx? Have they been bound properly? Are they on the same band? What kind of antennas do you use? Have you performed a spectral scan of your model? Can you show some scans, please?
    Last edited by Hans; 21st February 2014 at 03:41 PM.
    Purveyors of FPV goodness

Let's try this