Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP GUYS LIKE ME THAT REALLY WANT TO CROSS OVER TO NAZE32/MULTIWII

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjack View Post
    I've read for many hours and I've got mine up and flying with the new rx
    [...snip...]
    All I'm saying is there are guys ( Chris from Armattans was 1) that waited a while before messing with a multiwii fc simply because it was very intimidating and the kk2 was easy / to easy so there's so many out there that want ever know what it's like to fly a REAL FC
    That's all I'm saying
    Do you guys not agree that if you knew nothing but kk2 and try to imagine you only knew basic task on a PC ( like most of the world) and you jumped on a multiwii fc for the 1st time and guys kept giving you the link to his 45min video that's 40min of hardware info and all in terms that everyday guys have know idea what the hell he's talking about would make you not get one ??
    Impersonally am one of those guys ( until now) and I know 5-6 more at my field and all the guys that have contacted me via pm and email here and rcg
    Thanks

Ps
    I got mine doing good I'm just trying to help guys like me that shy away from things like this because it's so intimidating for 1st time user

Oh and most guys don't have time to read 1000 post and 10 threads
    I work 70-80 hrs a week so that's the point of a short and to the point step by step video
    Then read as much as you can
    I've spent hrs reading and got lost the terminology
    Two things spring to mind here.
    1a) You should post what your resolution was so that others having similar problems can benefit from your efforts.
    1b) Are you planning to create a supplemental video to shore up the deficiencies as you see them in Mochaboy's video now that you're up and running?

2) What brock-samson and panziflyer said wasn't an insult or meant to belittle you. I started last year with a KK2, then moved to a CC3D, and Naze32. Not all of it was easy, but I saw the results that others were getting and decided the investment of time was worth it given the results they achieved. If the time is too much for you, perhaps you should get an easier FC or pay someone to do it for you. It would be nice if the FC was easier to use, but that doesn't just happen on it's own...where's your contribution, even if it's just to prevent someone else stumbling over the same pitfalls you did?

^^^
    Lol read before posting

Oh yeah..well covered...was a joke..ha..ha..sure champ

For anyone reading this...bravogolf removed his post which I was refering to...boy did you guys miss out..his joke was amazing...
    I think he is gonna start up his own show...although he will have to explain to everyone when to laugh...

Lol sorry if some mod swings by here plz clean up my mess

Navigator
    The old bait and switch trick that no self respecting troll would be without!

You have nothing to be sorry about Stomp.

Let's just ignore him/her and move on!

Spearheading an Aliance BravoGolf's Avatar
    BigJack,

Roderz advice in post # 2 was spot on, and I was just simply echoing point 3.

I hope you get the info you are looking for. I know it can seem like a daunting task at first and the depth of Mochaboys info can seem a little overwhelming and intimidating for sure.
    Last edited by BravoGolf; 22nd February 2014 at 02:05 PM.
    ~BG

Fixed wing: Volantex Ranger 2.4j - Volantex Ranger 2k - Strix Strato Surfer - VAS Banshee - Sky Hunter Grey - Sky Hunter White - Skwalker 1900 - CTH Storm Chaser - CTH Albatross - Diamond 2500 - Super Sky Surfer - Phoenix 2000 - Fun Cub - Sonic 185 - Eflite ascent
    Wings: PopWing - Multiplex Xeno
    Multi-Copters: 400Q - Spanky - PE SS Mini H - GLB spider quad - ATG 750 - Tarot FY680 - V929 - Syma X5C

Haha..oh wait. ..was that a joke?

Ok
    Here's my findings that fixed my issues with spectrum rx and sat.

Set your Reverse: for spectrum THR=NORMAL ;AIL=REVERSE ;ELE=NORMAL;RUD=REVERSE

Set your Tx to ACRO (basic Airplane) mode - set PPM (not PCM), Activate Ch5 (Gear-Mode) Read your Tx/Rx product manuals

It was somehow in PCM or cppm not sure forgot witch one but I've got it now

Again the reason for this thread was to ask if someone could make a video that's short and to the point not only for spectrum users but others that takes the somewhat intimidating 1st time user issues out .
    There's nothing wrong with mochaboys video for the 10th time
    I just wanted ask if there would be anyone interested in doing a new video on set up that's not 80% about hardware and show a step by step process to get a new naze32 flying .
    But I see this may not be the right forum to ask this .
    So I'll make the video with less info about the hardware and more on what to do with the new fc to get it flying in 10min
    It will take me some time as I work 70-80hrs a week building transmission power lines
    (A lineman/foreman ) and I am not home for 3 weeks at a time ( hints the reason I asked if someone could PLEASE make it ) and I'd be willing to bet there's a few that has the spare time judging from the silly post here lol
    So that's it from me
    Thankz for the responses that contributed to this thread
    Spectrum QQDX18 user
    Loving FPV with my son

Chris @ Armattan quads is in the process of making one of his VERY EASY to follow videos on the NAZE32 acro fc

His videos are simple and to the point and not in software engineer lingo so everyone will be able to fly the naze32
    Spectrum QQDX18 user
    Loving FPV with my son

congrats on getting everything working. Many people have this board functioning without a software degree, it just takes a little reading and understanding. I am all for simple setup videos but I just hate the idea of flying something that I don't have a good understanding of the inner workings. It makes troubleshooting much easier that way

A good example of this is the cold weather flights causing massive amount of drift, with no understanding of how your FC works you could put yourself or people on the ground into a dangerous situation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast