SurveilZone.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: 20X20mm 600tvl super mini camera

  1. #11
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    149
    I think it can not remove the case, if remove the case, can not install lens

  2. #12
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus_BE View Post
    I would also be very interested in seeing more reviews on this camera!

    @SurveilZone: what is the size of the camera WITHOUT the case? It is 20x20mm WITH the case, so I presume about 18mm without case?

    Would like to see it in a plastic case for 150 size quad.

  3. #13
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by dna001 View Post
    Would like to see it in a plastic case for 150 size quad.
    We will update the plastic case version soon

  4. #14
    Navigator EngineerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA USA
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveilZone View Post
    We will update the plastic case version soon
    Definitely - most will probably prefer the plastic case for the now becoming very popular 150/180/210 mm miniquads where size of components is crucial.
    The price is a little high, but I do understand the cost of developing a new low-volume product.
    Comparing price, I think most might decide to use HS1177 if same performance with this camera

  5. #15
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by EngineerX View Post
    Definitely - most will probably prefer the plastic case for the now becoming very popular 150/180/210 mm miniquads where size of components is crucial.
    The price is a little high, but I do understand the cost of developing a new low-volume product.
    Comparing price, I think most might decide to use HS1177 if same performance with this camera
    Thanks for your advice. We will update a very small plastic cased mini camera soon. Tiny and small 850tvl camera with little latency, which is very suitable for FPV.

  6. #16
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveilZone View Post
    Thanks for your advice. We will update a very small plastic cased mini camera soon. Tiny and small 850tvl camera with little latency, which is very suitable for FPV.
    OK, but please make it a CCD and not a crappy CMOS

  7. #17
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    yes, the 850tvl camera is CCD camera 18X18mm

  8. #18
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveilZone View Post
    yes, the 850tvl camera is CCD camera 18X18mm
    Excellent, When is it going to be available :-)

  9. #19
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    740
    about 15 days later

  10. #20
    Fretsaw Jedi Roboforcer X2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by SurveilZone View Post
    yes, the 850tvl camera is CCD camera 18X18mm
    Nice! And 5v-on voltage range would super cool!

    Not to start another thread- SZ, have you considered selling those popular FPV cams without OSDs as option? A buck or two cheaper? Personally I have more than 10 of them and using one for all of my cams
    If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    PatrikE: I don't see anything wrong in your dump...
    Derrick:
    you are flying it LOS... You are doing it wrong.

Similar Threads

  1. Camera recommendation: Fatshark 700TVL vs Foxtech vs 420L CMOS ?
    By featherodd in forum Flight Camera Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25th May 2014, 12:58 PM
  2. Fat Shark 700TVL Camera Dead before even installing!
    By amorgos in forum Fat Shark R/C Vision Systems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th January 2014, 09:00 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22nd August 2013, 10:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •