Thread: Where to Go if You Need Support?

Navigator

Where to Go if You Need Support?

Hi All!

I just wanted to put a sticky up here to let folks know that if you want direct support from us, we recommend you contact us directly at www.readymaderc.com/support.

We look at the forums as community based support, but if you have a problem with a product you've ordered, or if you want us to directly help troubleshoot or help you pick a system, please use your support system. It is much easier for us to keep track of the questions and respond quickly there.

Let's use this space as a place we can all help each other out!

Thanks!
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyMadeRC View Post
    Hi All!

I just wanted to put a sticky up here to let folks know that if you want direct support from us, we recommend you contact us directly at www.readymaderc.com/support.

We look at the forums as community based support, but if you have a problem with a product you've ordered, or if you want us to directly help troubleshoot or help you pick a system, please use your support system. It is much easier for us to keep track of the questions and respond quickly there.

Thanks!
    Tim

Tim

RMRC last post in this forum, ReadyMadeRC, & Sub Forums, was 21st March 2014 09:54 AM.
    I guess you guys were working on the Toledo show.
    Will you be able to respond to some of the Posts sent since then or should we Resend them?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyMadeRC View Post
    Hi All!

Thanks!
    Tim
    Tim,

Are you currently checking this forum or the /support tickets? I do have a open ticket from yesterday but have not heard anything yet, just checking.

Thanks,
    James

for foreigners who do not speak english , communication is difficult

Navigator
    Is there any type of contact telephone number? I have concerns about a shipment that came as the second part of a larger shipment. Fedex says it was delivered, it was not, 2 seperate shipments, 1 tracking number, kinda a large sum and I am really anxious to know where it went or is or what is being done to find it...

thanks