Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinetank Videos

Navigator

New bearings installed. Added some I term to pitch. Beautiful day today!
    Last edited by terabyte; 18th February 2014 at 12:57 AM.

Instructor Pilot

I hope I can fly like Frank some day.

Navigator
    Very smooth.

Instructor Pilot
    I actually got to get out there and fly yesterday, a very rare occurrence. It felt good, I flew like 5 packs at my regular flying field with my best friend and then we did this on the way home, have to go back a little earlier and when its less windy. You can see the wind on the canal water.

Fun flying

Navigator

First flight, flying it with Revo, Tigers 1100KV motors, 8" Graupners on 4S LiPo.

On this flight I used the settings for the Revo found on FlyingCinemas site, tnx! I think they need some more tweaking to fit my copter perfect, but they are a good start Another thing is that the plate for the GoPro probably need to be pushed back, it flexes to much now so the video did not come out perfect during some maneuvers and FFF.

The characteristics I found to be similar to to the TBS Discovery and I had some trouble to get the nose where I wanted it to be. I guess some of this will be much better with tweaking the FC and me getting used to the frame.

--
    S
    Cinestar 8/Mikrokopter, QAV550G/CC3D, DJI F450/NAZA+GPS, QAV400/CC3D

www.facebook.com/sickans.multicopter
    youtube.com/user/sickanlund
    vimeo.com/user13084509

Navigator
    Edited flight video from today. I didn't really get any planes on video. I had a few seconds but I edited it out because it was kind of irrelevant.

Last edited by LVNeptune; 10th March 2014 at 01:50 AM. Reason: LOL wrong youtube URL in clipboard

This was the second time with CineTank Mk. I. In my OpenPilot Revo FC, I changed from Rate to AxisLock on yaw and I think it flies better now, probably because I'm learning how to fly it I also have a guess about the flexing causing bad video when I push the copter in some maneuvers, I think it is the dampers in the front and with the GoPro in it's housing and the FPV camera in the front, on the GoPro plate, they are too soft. Would be interesting to try some stiffer ones in the front.

​Otherwise I really starting to like this one Easy to build, flies fantastic, videos coming out great most of the time!

--
    S
    Cinestar 8/Mikrokopter, QAV550G/CC3D, DJI F450/NAZA+GPS, QAV400/CC3D

www.facebook.com/sickans.multicopter
    youtube.com/user/sickanlund
    vimeo.com/user13084509

Instructor Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by sickan View Post
    This was the second time with CineTank Mk. I. In my OpenPilot Revo FC, I changed from Rate to AxisLock on yaw and I think it flies better now, probably because I'm learning how to fly it I also have a guess about the flexing causing bad video when I push the copter in some maneuvers, I think it is the dampers in the front and with the GoPro in it's housing and the FPV camera in the front, on the GoPro plate, they are too soft. Would be interesting to try some stiffer ones in the front.

​Otherwise I really starting to like this one Easy to build, flies fantastic, videos coming out great most of the time!

--
    S
    Sickan,
    It has to be perfect all the time. Can you show me how you have your gopro mounted? You got me thinking... Where are you located and how cold was it while you were flying?

/Jose