SERVOCITY.COM

Thread: Send us a photo - get 10% off your next order

Send us a photo - get 10% off your next order

Send us your project photos and get 10% off your next order!

Have you built something cool using Actobotics or ServoCity parts? You can get a discount code by simply sending us a photo of your project! Just Tweet, Facebook, or email your photo to marketing@servocity.com and well send you a unique discount code to use on your next order.

Your photo just may show up on our blog, website, or social media channels - we want to the ServoCity community to see what youve created!
    We will not share or post your personal information unless permission has been granted.

Here are a few pictures we've received recently!
    PVC Quadcopter using Actobotics PVC Clamps

Antenna Tracker with 7:1 ratio on the tilt. Using a ServoCity PT785-S system.

Slow motion time-lapse dolly

So get to building and send us your project photos! We LOVE seeing what our customers are working on!

I like this idea!!
    "I Like Waffles" : FPVLab on Facebook and FPVLab on Twitter

Yeah, great idea!
    Teenager FPVer
    Teklamadotcom

Hei,
    that soundslike a really good deal... I just ordered quite a number of servos and gears, hubs, well - all I need to build 2 unique trackers. I'm sure you guys will like it!

one suggestion: During my search for torque, it's hard to walk by the poti-feedback version. The only thing that was a big no-no for me, was the non-hollow shaft. As a suggestion/question: It might be nice to offer a side mounted pot version, then all wires can be routed through the center of rotation. If not more than 360 degrees, usually one is pretty well off without a slipring that way.

one question: any feedback from you guys with regards to the Hitec servos, talking about the new digi line, 79xx?? I read about problems with jittering, all over the place. My buddies started avoiding hitec servos. Myself, I own 7955 servos, a total let down. they jitter, lose the programmed features or they are dead. Every time I need to re-program them. Servicing is not feasible for me. how is your experience?

Dio
    Latest Crafts: The Anti-Gravity-Machine, Carbonator, Guava 2m, Wunderwaffe I, Wunderwaffe II, Uberwaffe, Plankton v2, TBS discovery

Hi Dio,

Thank you for your order, we appreciate your business! Sounds like you've got some fun building ahead of you! We look forward to seeing what you build!

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysos View Post
    Hei,
    that soundslike a really good deal... I just ordered quite a number of servos and gears, hubs, well - all I need to build 2 unique trackers. I'm sure you guys will like it!

one suggestion: During my search for torque, it's hard to walk by the poti-feedback version. The only thing that was a big no-no for me, was the non-hollow shaft. As a suggestion/question: It might be nice to offer a side mounted pot version, then all wires can be routed through the center of rotation. If not more than 360 degrees, usually one is pretty well off without a slipring that way.
    We do have some gearboxes in the works that will have a hollow shaft and positioning feedback. The new models do not yet have a set release date but I would expect them to be on the market within 2 months.

one question: any feedback from you guys with regards to the Hitec servos, talking about the new digi line, 79xx?? I read about problems with jittering, all over the place. My buddies started avoiding hitec servos. Myself, I own 7955 servos, a total let down. they jitter, lose the programmed features or they are dead. Every time I need to re-program them. Servicing is not feasible for me. how is your experience?
    I haven’t heard many bad things about the 7XXX series hitec servos. The 7955TG servo has been very solid for us in the past. I also have not had one lose the programmed features before. What is your power source and what controller are you using? What is the PWM range that you are sending to these servos?

Dio

I use a 5v 10 amps ubec.
    Ppm range I need to check. In fact, the problem occured always after cycling power, meaning it works nicely, I cycle power the servo goes haywire and needs reprogramming. I must add that I use a servo speed regulator to freely adjust speed.

Still, this shouldn't affect programming in my opinion. Reducing the speed via servo programming made the servo jitter way more often...

Thanks,
    dio
    Latest Crafts: The Anti-Gravity-Machine, Carbonator, Guava 2m, Wunderwaffe I, Wunderwaffe II, Uberwaffe, Plankton v2, TBS discovery