Thread: need repladement servos for fatshark ccd killer cmos pan/tilt

Navigator

need repladement servos for fatshark ccd killer cmos pan/tilt

Hi,
    I need replacement servos for my ccd killer cmos pan/tilt mechanism. It's the old version.

You can see the product here:
    http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...roducts_id=115

Thanks in advance for the help

Korhan

Fatshark AU/NZ Repairs hpcoolahan's Avatar
    Hi Ko2 ,

Im pretty sure these where DETRUM servos like these http://www.hobbypartz.com/60p-dy-1007.html

To get the exact one , Greg would have to chime in , but im sure thats them... there cheep anyway.
    Australia post: "delivering packages the day after you need them since 1809"

"Light travels faster than sound -- thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" - Albert Einstein.

Navigator
    Hi Hpcoolahan,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes they seem like the ones on my pan/tilt. You said that "to get the exact one, Greg whould have to chime in" Besides the price the shipment time can be more costly. I tried different servos which were same size but the tooth number and the diameter was bigger than the housing it should fit.

The brand is ok, the 9gr and other specs seems perfect but I have to be sure that the tooth size and the diameter also fits

Do you think Greg can be able to help me with this?

Thanks again

I'd say he could help for sure , but he and the factory and support (except for a few of us not in China) are all on holidays for the new year.
    Just have to wait till he gets back

"Light travels faster than sound -- thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" - Albert Einstein.

Navigator
    Do we have a final answer from Greg? I have the same problem. I've tried four different brands of servos (including detrum) and I can't find one with the right diameter/toothcount to match. I really want metal gear servos so I don't break them on a hard landing. The version I have is 600 TVL “CCD Killer” CMOS on Pan/Tilt. Thx.
    Last edited by pgregg; 23rd February 2014 at 07:52 PM.

Next time i talk to Greg , i'll point him to this thread , now that he's back at work.

Ok , just talked to Greg ,and he is going to have some sent to RMRC shortly for all that need some replacements !!!

edit : just for those that want to search for themselves , its a Detrum 9g servo
    Last edited by hpcoolahan; 24th February 2014 at 03:42 AM.

Navigator
    Thanks for the help

Navigator
    did RMRC ever receive these servos?

Navigator
    I just discovered a tooth (or two) on my tilt servo broke. Unfortunately (as posted earlier), the size and tooth count of the Fat Shark servos is different from the Turnigy or the HS55.

I read that Fat Shark uses the Detrum 9g for the killer pan/tilt. What about the pan/tilt/roll? I have both and I can tell their servos are different (at least in color).

Thanks in advance.