Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frsky TARANIS Availability

Frsky TARANIS Availability

I went to your site to order one of these awesome radios and you were OUT!! Do you have any idea when you will be getting a shipment in?

Quad newbie
    Other suppliers have them in stock I juts had a combo set delivered from gravesrc.

I prefer to order from you guys so if you plan on having some in soon let me know.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by BradMan View Post
    I prefer to order from you guys so if you plan on having some in soon let me know.
    We appreciate your loyalty! We have better prices than those other guys anyway.

We're talking to the manufacturer regarding our next, much larger, shipment. It will probably ship in a couple week after the Chinese New Year. At that point, we should have plenty to last more than 12 hours like the last batch...

" to last more than 12 hours like the last batch... "

That is funny and awesome. You guys are great, and I don't mean that sarcastically. Best service I've ever seen. Out of at least a dozen orders, the only problem I ever had was a screwed up shipping label slowed my order.

That being said, I didn't know you even had the Taranis for sale. I will have to check it out, BUT, do you happen to know how long after the CNY that may be? I guess an approximate date is what I am looking for. I don't know the dates that the CNY covers, and because I am a lazy Bstard I can't just google it lol. (and I think if you post the date it will quash further inquiries).

I too am waiting to order from you guys. Best service I ever had. You guys sure do know how to make loyal repeat customers.

Only place I could find any in stock is on Ebay and they are going for between $280 - $400! getfpv says they are expecting them in by feb 10th so I would assume around that date.

Navigator
    We don't have any solid dates yet since the Chinese New Year tends to put things into chaos over there. I would expect we'd have some around the middle of February, however. We'll also plan on setting up some additional combos as well when they arrive.

Quad newbie
    The place I purchase from has 20 in stock and as far as I am aware they are a US distibuter, they have ahd 20+ in stock for the past 14 or so days and they have the list price of $223.89 for the combo and $187.78 for the TX alone.

I agree loayalty to quality supplier is a good thing and I try my best to do so, but that quality is also in the suppliers ability to have stock availability to fill orders, people get impatient and can loock for other options.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by steveno View Post
    The place I purchase from has 20 in stock and as far as I am aware they are a US distibuter, they have ahd 20+ in stock for the past 14 or so days and they have the list price of $223.89 for the combo and $187.78 for the TX alone.

I agree loayalty to quality supplier is a good thing and I try my best to do so, but that quality is also in the suppliers ability to have stock availability to fill orders, people get impatient and can loock for other options.
    We greatly underestimated the demand for these. We won't make that mistake with the next order.