Page 2 of 363 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: CineTank Mk.I - Official Thread

Instructor Pilot
    Looks good nice work guys. Hope to see some reports from the field.

Frame looks really great.. Congrats on the new venture.. Might have to try one of these!
    youtube.com/user/Appelm1
    NEFPV.com

Quote Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
    Sorry for not having more pretty pictures of it to show off (its been hectic trying to release this) but;

Tiger 1100kv work nice with 8 or 9 inch props. SunnySky 1250kv with 8 inch props would be my goto recommended motor as that is what we are all flying now on the CineTank.

AUW was under 1400grams with a 4s 3300.
    I think that Tiger is a little to proud of their product for my wallet... the SunnySky 1250s have peaked my interest though. What kind of flight times are you getting on the 3300mAh battery?
    When nothing else out there will suit your needs... design and build it yourself.

Instructor Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
    I think that Tiger is a little to proud of their product for my wallet... the SunnySky 1250s have peaked my interest though. What kind of flight times are you getting on the 3300mAh battery?
    Ha ha yea Tiger certainly are proud. The SunnySky are an AWESOME bang for the buck and the quality is right up there with the best of them. How hard do you fly? I have broken the 10min barrier and the battery only took 2700mah back in, flying medium\hard 8min.

I have flown both tiger and sunnysky and I don't really see the difference, yeah may be the tiger are a better quality and better looking but, honestly I cant notice and for the price of one tiger you get 2 sunnysky lol

Quote Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
    Ha ha yea Tiger certainly are proud. The SunnySky are an AWESOME bang for the buck and the quality is right up there with the best of them. How hard do you fly? I have broken the 10min barrier and the battery only took 2700mah back in, flying medium\hard 8min.
    That is enough for me... everything I look at says that the SunnySkys are only rated for 3s, I assume that they are holding up well on 4s?
    When nothing else out there will suit your needs... design and build it yourself.

on the testing of the CineTank, I had 3 sets of sunnyskys 1250kv and one set of tigers 1100kv and I have not burned the 1250 yet and I fly very hard and only 4s, I crashed 2 sets hard and still going strong, I do like the sunnysky better because they have A LOT more power than the tigers.

And yes they say the sunnysky are rated for 3s, but... for me they hold very good on 4s and I had no issues or problems.
    one of the set I have has around 100+ flights still working.

Just to be clear you are referring to the SunnySky 2216 1250kV (as opposed to the SunnySky 2212 1250kV)?

yes the X2216-8 KV:1250