Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lumenier DX600 DVR battery drain when off

I tried connecting my dx600 to both my dominators and my DVD player but get a "no signal" message on the DVR's screen. Help!

HI, I want to buy my first FPV dvr, I saw those 3 models, which one is the best as they have almost the same price:

1- Lumenier DX600 DVR http://www.getfpv.com/lumenier-dx600-dvr.html

2- RMRC FPV1000 DVR http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...oducts_id=1204

3- Black Box FPV Recorder with built-in LCD (High recording quality and never goes to blue screen). hobbywireless.com/recorders-storage-cards-c-68/black-box-fpv-recorder-with-builtin-lcd-high-recording-quality-and-never-goes-to-blue-screen-p-772.html

We appreciate your help.

Navigator
    They all are the same. Buy the one in stock you think you will get the best support for

Speaking of support I notice lumenier.com doesn't seem to show the DVR600, they no longer support it?

Anyone upgraded the firmware on this thing when I lose signal momentarily the thing locks up.

Navigator
    I was able to pull the trigger on one of these, but I had the same question. Is it still in production/supported?

Quote Originally Posted by 33db View Post
    Speaking of support I notice lumenier.com doesn't seem to show the DVR600, they no longer support it?

Anyone upgraded the firmware on this thing when I lose signal momentarily the thing locks up.

Quote Originally Posted by 33db View Post

We still carry it, and it is still supported, just hadn't been added to the Lumenier website yet.

Navigator
    Thanks for the quick response, order placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_GetFPV View Post
    We still carry it, and it is still supported, just hadn't been added to the Lumenier website yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_GetFPV View Post
    Has there been a new firmware released to address the problem of lockups at the higher quality rates?
    It's frustrating I have to turn it down to a very low quality to get it to work, as even a slight burst of static (momentarily behind tree) causes it to lock up.
    Locals Only Brah.

Quote Originally Posted by wkf94025 View Post
    GetFPV,

I just received my Lumenier DX600. No instructions are included, and a google search isn't turning up anything. Surely there is a PDF manual out there somewhere?
    My goal is to plug it in to my Fatshark Attitude SD's or my Lilliput 664. Any specific advice is appreciated.

Kelly
    I known this brand,it's comes from China,this brands looks well。

Navigator
    Last edited by BWX; 23rd August 2015 at 09:41 AM.