Page 240 of 524 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 5238

Thread: Lumenier QAV250 Mini FPV Quadcopter

Quote Originally Posted by Bananeman View Post
    I love 4S combined with Cobra motors, the power is insane Not necessarily better for fpv imho, it's especially more fun when flying line of sight. And I'm looking at building a hex next as well, the Blackout hexacopter is supposed to be good.
    Word. Ive still got some 3 cells for it as well, after removing 100g, its alot better now on 3 cell.
    And while I agree, i was trying not to "namedrop" competitors products on this paticular thread.
    Live Slow - Fly FAST!

FPV does NOT fly ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    And while I agree, i was trying not to "namedrop" competitors products on this paticular thread.
    Since Lumenier does not offer a hex it's not a competitor in this area. Therefore it's ok to mention another brand - imho, of course GetFPV (which is of course tightly linked to Lumenier) even carries their products.
    Last edited by Bananeman; 3rd May 2014 at 01:14 PM.

Navigator
    I am an idiot. Wrong motor order.

Do you guys know any good video for tunning the cc3d? I am getting a bit of wobble with the new motors.
    Last edited by CHARPU; 3rd May 2014 at 02:50 PM.

QAV250 and Naze32

How are people mounting the Naze?

TimeCop doesn't make it very clear, I have read 180 pages on his thread and its still not clear the whats the best method, just wondering what others on here have done

Thanks
    FPV is the TITS!!

Quote Originally Posted by bourney View Post
    How are people mounting the Naze?

TimeCop doesn't make it very clear, I have read 180 pages on his thread and its still not clear the whats the best method, just wondering what others on here have done

Thanks
    The double sided foam tape that was to be used for mobius is great for that. a few layers of servo tape will also work. Latex foam is good. There is nylon standoffs that can be used with nuts and bolts. I used a peice of 1/4 inch latex foam square a bit smaller than the board, and used zip ties instead of nuts and bolts.
    At least thats what I did. I do alot of things wrong apperently. LOL
    Live Slow - Fly FAST!

FPV does NOT fly ASAP.

cant figure out what's up with my Naze, after a couple of mins flying, it looses power (throttle unresponsive), not sure if its vibes off the frame or a board issue?
    FPV is the TITS!!

Navigator
    Couple pics of my finished build! Enjoy.

-CBC-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0847.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	217.1 KB 
ID:	45708   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0846.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	45709   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0852.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	166.9 KB 
ID:	45710  

Navigator
    OK. I don't want to say I am giving up on the OP flight control. But its close. This is the second one I have purchased. Many updates/rescues and adjustments and when its hovering with NO wind it will rotate maybe 2-3 degrees, wobble a little then stop and on some flight circuits within a battery pack it will over compensate. Its not my controlling I have flight down with much practice. My 1st QAV handled great until a OP FC issue. I will post at OP but I would think someone may have had this and solved it. Like I said it is an inconsistent issue and is noticeable when hovering and during some flight.

I am hoping that with the short supply and if there is defective ones, they are not circulating among us...

Thanks
    Kevin
    Last edited by kcobello; 4th May 2014 at 10:04 AM.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by kcobello View Post
    OK. I don't want to say I am giving up on the OP flight control. But its close. This is the second one I have purchased. Many updates and adjustments and when its hovering with NO wind it will rotate maybe 2-3 degrees, wobble a little then stop and on some flight circuits within a battery pack it will over compensate. Its not my controlling I have flight down with much practice. My 1st QAV handled great until a OP FC issue. I will post at OP but I would think someone may have had this and solved it. Like I said it is an inconsistent issue and is noticeable when hovering and during some flight.

Thanks
    Kevin

Maybe it is your R/C Tx. Have you checked it with the inputs? Bad gimbal pot, etc? Maybe something is not re-centering.
    Last edited by cbcalhoun; 4th May 2014 at 10:00 AM.

Navigator
    I wouldn't rule that out but our aerial rig (Matrix) is not having this issue. Would you think the receiver could cause this? that's another concern. How about a vide transmitter that's close to the FC? Im sure that could be it also. I have to solve this. I like the QAV but the issues with flight/electronics is not making me happy. Trust me when I say I do work through problems with my rigs.