Page 121 of 524 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 5238

Thread: Lumenier QAV250 Mini FPV Quadcopter

Quote Originally Posted by juz View Post
    Originally Posted by Joffa_Dan
    SurfPunk, what do you call the transition you were using between scenes? I like it

me too….

very you Joffa
    Thanks, yeah they're called "film burn transitions". They seem to blend well in conditions with bright sunlight and lens flare etc. If you search it online, there are many free ones available.

Pilot
    Rob,
    Where did you get the hardware?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryhza View Post
    i use 5g8 get good pentration through trees and concrete no worries....
    You using a ground station with directional antennas? I've just been using the receiver built into the goggles with a CP antenna. Works fine, but the penetration isn't so great.

Rob,
    Where did you get the hardware?
    You can get all this just by searching around on the net.. I got all my stuff from various little hobby shops online.. All I did is search for nuts, spacers, etc.. and hit images. From there you can pick what you want.. and get it that way.

Red is what I wanted to do at first.. as I already have all the red spacers here.. I just needed matching lock nuts etc.. (on the way).. till then, I had some blue parts from my RC truck!

Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Harris View Post
    You can get all this just by searching around on the net.. I got all my stuff from various little hobby shops online.. All I did is search for nuts, spacers, etc.. and hit images. From there you can pick what you want.. and get it that way.

Red is what I wanted to do at first.. as I already have all the red spacers here.. I just needed matching lock nuts etc.. (on the way).. till then, I had some blue parts from my RC truck!
    Travis,

Instead of having the 5.8 whip extend so high up, what about something like this?
    http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...roducts_id=459

I was thinking maybe going this route.

Travis,

Instead of having the 5.8 whip extend so high up, what about something like this?
    http://www.readymaderc.com/store/ind...roducts_id=459

I was thinking maybe going this route.
    Oh wow! That looks great! I like it!

Pilot
    Yeah, very low profile and would look great on the 250.

Quote Originally Posted by Far-South-FPV View Post
    ok here it is, i had way to much footage to go through , but i hope this is good enough i think i focused too much on the music mixing 4 different clips together of the same song
    Nice Video!!
    http://www.youtube.com/honda125

Prop Guards for QAV250

The QAV250 is a very capable FPV machine for the pros. But, it can also be a great 'entry' platform to get into FPV. Many seasoned FPVers also use the QAV250 to push much harder and try things they previously didn't. For these reasons we have developed a Prop Guard solution for the QAV250:

http://www.getfpv.com/qav250-prop-guards.html

We are going to machine only a few sets of these prop guards to see how people like them. If they turn out popular, we will produce them in larger quantities. These are made from CNCed G10 material and Aluminum spacers. They are pretty strong (but not indestructible). They are mounted underneath the motors, which requires mounting screws that are about 7 to 8mm long. As some motors use M3 screws and some use M2 screws, we did not include the screws, but made screws available separately. We have sets of 16 screws that are either M3x8 or M2x8 -- you have to purchase one of these sets with the prop guards unless you have screws that will work.

I find the biggest problem with 5.8GHz is the shadow of the airframe itself. On my 500g, my 400 and my larger hex I actually mount the antenna so that it is below the airframe, as I am usually flying overhead.

Just a thought that it may be advantageous to give the antenna a little room.