Page 146 of 524 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 5238

Thread: Lumenier QAV250 Mini FPV Quadcopter

"Honey you got lead free solder in my pancakes again" "The kitchen is not your quadcopter building area"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyFruit View Post
    "Honey you got lead free solder in my pancakes again" "The kitchen is not your quadcopter building area"
    Your wife would be nice enough to call it a quadcopter, eh? My wife would say, "Get your toys off the kitchen counter" LOL

"where have you been all day? In the basement with that stupid helicopter?" "It is not a helicopter...Wheres my sandwich already?" ..............normal conversation

FPV BBQ with the QAV250 To much fun!
    http://www.youtube.com/honda125

Quote Originally Posted by wagsy View Post
    Well looks like the motors are not the best, one of mine was heating up and catching on something.
    The magnets are coming off.
    Well nearly got 2 months out of it. lol
    I thought these motors were suppose to be good?

Attachment 41047Attachment 41048Attachment 41049Attachment 41050
    Update, I managed to araldite the 3 magnets back in then added glue to the tops of all the magnets, its flying again but we will see for how long.
    Looks like they were all slipping downwards.

Quote Originally Posted by xhover View Post
    FPV BBQ with the QAV250 To much fun!
    Great video!

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by scamair View Post
    Its not needed... I plan on getting a cc3d board at some point. I had the naza sitting around for another project...
    I had the naza lite with gps on mine at the same height as yours, the Mobius knocked all signal out when powered up and recording.. too much interference coming from the heat sinks.. but then after swapped it out for a cc3d as just couldn't get the gains and gps holding perfect and never looked back..
    If ya got a iphone download gps motion-x, run and put ya Mobius at the bottom of the phone, see how you should loose gps, turn off and hey presto its back...

sold my qav250 RTF ive crossed over to the darkside for good haha peace later lads nice to meet few of you

Quote Originally Posted by sk8nride View Post
    I had the naza lite with gps on mine at the same height as yours, the Mobius knocked all signal out when powered up and recording.. too much interference coming from the heat sinks.. but then after swapped it out for a cc3d as just couldn't get the gains and gps holding perfect and never looked back..
    If ya got a iphone download gps motion-x, run and put ya Mobius at the bottom of the phone, see how you should loose gps, turn off and hey presto its back...
    good tip! will try once snow is gone. I've read somewhere to be min 3 or 4in away from mobius. tough on a small frame. can you somehow shield the heat sink or remove them? would the camera overheat while flying?

Quote Originally Posted by Canelo View Post
    Doesn't mention any specs other than the frame on both post 1292 or the YouTube video description.. But, I dont think the FX2206-13 2000kvs are rated for 4S.. well, at least according to getfpv.com... States, "Rated for use with 2-3S LiPo."

I ordered some Tiger Navigator Series motors (MN1806-2300kv).. gonna try those out.. Heard they're pretty nice
    sorry guys missed your posts. I am using the team lumenier FX2206-13 2000kv motors and 12A hk blue series esc's flashed with the BS N-FET V2013-05-15 simon k firmware on 4s and a nanowii board for the flight control and frsky d4r receiver for control. so far dont seem to have any problems with overheating at all although i don't sit on full throttle all the time but it sure is nice to have the extra punch when you need it for sure.