Page 229 of 340 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3399

Thread: Vector FPV Controller - Everything we've all dreamed about :)

It always says rth test.....

On to my issue in straight 2d is there a setting to get rid of the bounce on landing? I have it in an overpowered drq360. Itll bounce 5 feet off the ground if I dont touch down perfectly soft.

Also on plane loiter you may need to widen your radius...

hey thanks for sharing that... I can actually use that on my web projects. I'm also in the process of building my tbs with the vector. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by paintz2007 View Post
    Also on plane loiter you may need to widen your radius...
    I would definitely like to see a wider loiter radius. This has been suggested before too.

Navigator
    Hi there,

I've got my vector cut into the foam of a flying wing and have some tape across the top of it to hold it in place. Assuming this will effect the altimeter? as it is effectively taped in and sealed.
    Where does the air need to get in for the baro to work effectively? thinking i should cut away some of the tape where ever the air gets into the case.

Cheers,
    Boonzie

Navigator
    Hello,

Although there is probably enough are change through the foam, I would suggest having a hole through the tape. The Vector case is not air tight so air has no issue getting to the baro.

Regards, John

Pilot
    Hey guys, before I launch my juggernaut with vector, I lay t on the ground and go to record flat leveling, it says push mode to record level, I assume it means right aileron stick, it doesn’t really say anything when I do that. And I am noticing when flying in 2D mode it’s not keeping it level it’s banking a little to the left.

ive seen the in air leveling but I'm a little nervous to mess with that in air

It's easy to do in the air. Just get it trimmed out in a non-leveling mode (presume you are on FPV) so that it is not banking, climbing, diving, etc. Then cycle your mode switch 5 times quickly. Note that the Vector "remembers" what attitude the plane was in on the first of five toggles, so you don't need to hold it perfectly level all 5 toggles.

Also, if you have changed your trims during this procedure, make sure to execute the "incorporate radio trims" function.

Hello Mr Hf. thanks For the tip. i just set up vector on a fx61 wing and apart from me having level set a little wrong. it was awesome. On the first flight rth said i had to let go of the sticks but that was because i had to trim the thing so much because i didn't realize they fly so nose high. after i landed i corrected level flight and the next wing tip launch was awesome because of the self leveling. ( fking awesome) it was my first experience with self corrective flight and when i flicked that switch to rth my world changed. like it's a whole new experience to have your plane fly by itself and it was perfect 293ft and a 300ft circle just like i told it to do.

John at ET I'm the guy that told you it was unfair that we in the southern hemisphere shouldn't have to wait 6 months longer because you said it would be ready in a season not a month. Yes it's taken me that long to get around to it. lol.

Awesome stuff.
    It took me a huge amount of time. A. because i didn't know what i was doing and B. because everything i did, had to have a firmware upgrade. including ezuhf and learning to set up the taranis was a job within itself.

Cheers Mick B.
    AU.
    Last edited by MICK B.; 12th April 2015 at 05:36 PM.

FPV is the bees knees
    Hey guys! So I've got the vector set up on a Ritewing ZII and just noticed that when I give it full elevator, both elevons move up about halfway, and then only the right one keeps moving to full throw. The same happens when I give down elevator, but the left hand side moves down further than the right.

Any ideas?