Page 339 of 339 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339
Results 3,381 to 3,382 of 3382

Thread: Vector FPV Controller - Everything we've all dreamed about :)

Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    When you are at the point in RX wizard when it asks you to turn the transmitter back on and hit enter, watch what happens to the throttle trim % on the screen. If it stays at zero, you need to adjust the throttle trim up until it shows 5%. Now hit enter and you will be successful. The catch here is that you are also using EzUHF- you need to set failsafe on the receiver too otherwise it will cause issues. There is a detailed explanation somewhere else in this thread, I'll see if I can find it for you.
    Thanks Radius! nothing else has worked yet. I'll give it try.

Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    When you are at the point in RX wizard when it asks you to turn the transmitter back on and hit enter, watch what happens to the throttle trim % on the screen. If it stays at zero, you need to adjust the throttle trim up until it shows 5%. Now hit enter and you will be successful. The catch here is that you are also using EzUHF- you need to set failsafe on the receiver too otherwise it will cause issues. There is a detailed explanation somewhere else in this thread, I'll see if I can find it for you.
    Had to change the throttle setting in the taranis radio to around 90 to 95% to get the percentage on the Vector wizard screen to read about 6% for the throttle setting and then hit "next"... then it would accept the failsafe setting . By doing this, the lowest physical position for the taranis throttle stick is at the true bottom and not up off the bottom a mm or so . I have not field tested this yet but failsafe does activate on the Vector screen when I turn off my radio while USB is connected to the Vector. We'll see how this works since the Vector safety setting won't allow the RTH to activate while below 60ft... didn't want to try it withthe safety setting off so will try it in flight in the next couple of days, i hope.