Page 319 of 340 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3399

Thread: Vector FPV Controller - Everything we've all dreamed about :)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyprmtr View Post
    Hello,

With some careful planning and carving (Haha) I was able to wedge the ET Vector in my Wing Wing Z-84 without making it look too bad. I have two Z-84s already running Naze32 plus GPS but the ET Vector is my favorite FC of many I have used. TOW is 646g with a 2200mah 3S graphene battery. It flys wonderful!!!

The first part of this video shows some install photos:

Ken
    I like these graphine's... using them in my alien mini quad. They're robust and stand up to punishment, so far. Wish they made an 8000 5s or 8000 4s...

Navigator
    Did you see his response? "I was in the osd settings and changed it to transparent or something like that will check it back and let you know."

I looked for it in the vector settings, but not sure which 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Håvard Støre View Post
    That is cleaner. Maybe ET didn't understand the question?

Yes. I saw the answer. Will play with it when I find the time.

Navigator
    Man, I am stumped again. I just updated my Taranis Radio. Now my Gain knob is not working. I tried to re run the wizard. My gain knob is showing in the radio on channel 11. Any ideas? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by autorail1 View Post
    Man, I am stumped again. I just updated my Taranis Radio. Now my Gain knob is not working. I tried to re run the wizard. My gain knob is showing in the radio on channel 11. Any ideas? Thanks.
    What do you mean updated your radio? The firmware? Does it show the input on the taranis? All the little black bars just passed the trim on the screen are the knobs and sliders... do you see the knob registering on the screen? If not, there's your issue... maybe re update the firmware and be correct you've got the right version. If it does register, then you probably just need to re-bind to your receiver again to recognize the channel that maybe you created after you had already bound?

Btw, just edit whatever channel you want it to be and set it to whatever selector you want. If it's 11 and you want it on 6, just edit 6 and select that switch / knob.
    Last edited by Hoss; 21st September 2016 at 06:41 PM.

Navigator
    I update to OPEN TX 2.1.9. The Input does show on the taranis, Maybe it does need to re bind. Let me try that. Everything else is working but my gain. I did a re bind and same thing. No Gain knob

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    What do you mean updated your radio? The firmware? Does it show the input on the taranis? All the little black bars just passed the trim on the screen are the knobs and sliders... do you see the knob registering on the screen? If not, there's your issue... maybe re update the firmware and be correct you've got the right version. If it does register, then you probably just need to re-bind to your receiver again to recognize the channel that maybe you created after you had already bound?

Btw, just edit whatever channel you want it to be and set it to whatever selector you want. If it's 11 and you want it on 6, just edit 6 and select that switch / knob.
    Last edited by autorail1; 21st September 2016 at 06:56 PM.

Navigator
    Delete

So, you re bound, verified that it is registering on your screen, but it's not registering when you attempt to set it up on the vector? What channel is the gain knob assigned to? Are you sure that you have that many channels available selected in menu (not 1-8, but your gain knob is 10...)? This has to be something simple if all other channels are mapping correctly and it's showing as a functioning and bound channel that's within your selected channel range.

Navigator
    GOT IT. It reverted back to only having channels 1-8 in the radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    So, you re bound, verified that it is registering on your screen, but it's not registering when you attempt to set it up on the vector? What channel is the gain knob assigned to? Are you sure that you have that many channels available selected in menu (not 1-8, but your gain knob is 10...)? This has to be something simple if all other channels are mapping correctly and it's showing as a functioning and bound channel that's within your selected channel range.

Navigator
    Ok I figured out how to only display current speed and altidue in the ladder. Under Display hardware settings. Graphics Object Color needs to be changed to transparent .

Quote Originally Posted by Håvard Støre View Post
    Yes. I saw the answer. Will play with it when I find the time.