Page 314 of 340 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3399

Thread: Vector FPV Controller - Everything we've all dreamed about :)

  1. #3131
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    What motor prop esc, battery combo. This look super efficient.

    Quote Originally Posted by guyst View Post
    Here is the flight today:


  2. #3132
    Navigator guyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    That's what I mean - gear up and running, but not flying. You should be able to get in... maybe try now that you have incorporated your trims - if you had yaw trim (yaw gets you out of the menu) maybe it just wasn't letting you in as a result... maybe now that you've squared away incorporating it will work. But, it should work every time effortlessly - a quick 2 toggles of the mode switch (not submode) should bring the menu up reliably.
    2 toggles and I got the menu, thanks!

  3. #3133
    Navigator guyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by autorail1 View Post
    What motor prop esc, battery combo. This look super efficient.
    This is my best FPV platform - the Mini talon.
    Motor - Sunnysky 2216 - 1250KV
    ESC 40A Plush Turnigy
    Prop - 9x5
    Batt - 4S 5200 mah

  4. #3134
    Navigator edin508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Posts
    530
    Got my mini Tallon stuck in a tree overnight and the battery died while being up there. Now I got the plane back the next day but now the Vector will not see any GPS Sats. Should I just try to reset everything and set it up again from scratch to fix this?

  5. #3135
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by edin508 View Post
    Got my mini Tallon stuck in a tree overnight and the battery died while being up there. Now I got the plane back the next day but now the Vector will not see any GPS Sats. Should I just try to reset everything and set it up again from scratch to fix this?
    Most likely the small supercap on the GPS is just drained. Once it looses its table of satellites in its last location, it will take longer to acquire the next time. Power on the system and let it sit for about 20 min outside in an area with a good view of the sky. (no trees etc blocking the sky). If that doesn't work please open a support ticket.

    Regards, John

  6. #3136
    Navigator edin508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnET View Post
    Most likely the small supercap on the GPS is just drained. Once it looses its table of satellites in its last location, it will take longer to acquire the next time. Power on the system and let it sit for about 20 min outside in an area with a good view of the sky. (no trees etc blocking the sky). If that doesn't work please open a support ticket.

    Regards, John
    Thank you, I will try this.

  7. #3137
    Navigator edin508's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Posts
    530
    And it worked like a charm! Thanks so much for the advice, got to take the mini tallon out for a spin today.

  8. #3138
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    How do you set Failsafe to RTH when radio is out of range. I am using a Taranis radio, with EZUHF module and EZUHF Diversity Receiver with the Vector.

  9. #3139
    FPV Browncoat prelator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Highlands Ranch, Colorado
    Posts
    2,408
    You should be able to set failsafe positions for all channels on your EXUHF RX. Just set that to activate RTH using the mode switch channels.
    ~Patrick M.

    YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/SerithianFPV

    Colorado FPV Pilot and Flying Site Map: mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zjYlxx5w300I.kmgDGKOhrMAo

  10. #3140
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    So, set switches, and throttle were my RTH would normally be and press and hold the Failsafe button to store them?

Similar Threads

  1. DIY (5 way) Diversity Controller
    By cardboard_boks in forum DIY
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 2nd February 2015, 02:30 AM
  2. Vector Graphics - A possible HD link solution???
    By Flying Monkey in forum IFR - Video Link Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30th December 2012, 12:55 PM
  3. DeltecRC's Vector flying wing build
    By RCcunuk in forum PILOT'S LAB
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 1st November 2012, 03:16 AM
  4. All-in-one controller?
    By texasyeeha in forum IFR - Video Link Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd April 2012, 03:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •