Page 312 of 340 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3399

Thread: Vector FPV Controller - Everything we've all dreamed about :)

  1. #3111
    Flyer of the lands Hoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,381
    Quote Originally Posted by autorail1 View Post
    All of the sudden my vector will not RTH or Loiter, with the sub mode switch. I re run the RX wizard and still nothing. My switches are working properly inside of the wizard, but it does not show them on the OSD display and it is not returning back to the home point. Any ideas?
    Did you incorporate your trim? Vector will not engage in rth and will disengage from loiter if it thinks you're giving it input. Lots of unincorporated trim is seen as active input.

  2. #3112
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Yes, It will not even show the RTH in red in the upper left corner like before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Did you incorporate your trim? Vector will not engage in rth and will disengage from loiter if it thinks you're giving it input. Lots of unincorporated trim is seen as active input.

  3. #3113
    Co-Pilot Håvard Støre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Norway, West coast
    Posts
    1,737
    Take a look at your rc setup screen again. You are obviously not getting into your submodes. Please make everything work on the ground before you fly.

  4. #3114
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    I re run the wizard and my rc setup is showing that the sub mode switches are indeed selecting loiter and RTH. But it does not display, nor does it actually do it in the air. After re running the RX and plugging everything in I do see on the OSD screen it is flashing that RTH switch unprogrammed...GOT IT!!!. I did not have 2d+submode selected ARRGGHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by Håvard Støre View Post
    Take a look at your rc setup screen again. You are obviously not getting into your submodes. Please make everything work on the ground before you fly.
    Last edited by autorail1; 4th July 2016 at 04:29 PM.

  5. #3115
    Co-Pilot Håvard Støre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Norway, West coast
    Posts
    1,737
    AAhhh! That warm and fuzzy feeling of being right LOL! Glad you got it sorted.

  6. #3116
    Navigator guyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    132
    Maiden today with the Vector on my mini Talon.
    2d stab and hold and loiter works great.
    RTH by switch works on the OSD but it doesn't turns home and the throttle behaves funny, up and down.
    I had GPS fix with 9 sats.
    Did the wizard to verify failsafe and rth switch works.
    Any idea?


    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  7. #3117
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    The same thing happened to me. It was because I had not incorporated my trims. So when I flipped the switch for rth. The aircraft thought inputs were being added, which cancels rth.

  8. #3118
    Navigator guyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by autorail1 View Post
    The same thing happened to me. It was because I had not incorporated my trims. So when I flipped the switch for rth. The aircraft thought inputs were being added, which cancels rth.
    How do you incorporate the trims?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  9. #3119
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    75
    Toggle the mode switch (I think twice) and scroll though. Here is a video I used in the past:



    Quote Originally Posted by guyst View Post
    How do you incorporate the trims?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  10. #3120
    Navigator guyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by autorail1 View Post
    Toggle the mode switch (I think twice) and scroll though. Here is a video I used in the past:

    Thank!

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. DIY (5 way) Diversity Controller
    By cardboard_boks in forum DIY
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 2nd February 2015, 02:30 AM
  2. Vector Graphics - A possible HD link solution???
    By Flying Monkey in forum IFR - Video Link Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30th December 2012, 12:55 PM
  3. DeltecRC's Vector flying wing build
    By RCcunuk in forum PILOT'S LAB
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 1st November 2012, 03:16 AM
  4. All-in-one controller?
    By texasyeeha in forum IFR - Video Link Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd April 2012, 03:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •