Page 338 of 339 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339 LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3382

Thread: Vector FPV Controller - Everything we've all dreamed about :)

Navigator
    Is the vtail airframe selected in the 'choose airframe' section?
    Leave the radio set to regular settings don't reverse any servos on the radio.
    Read through the full manual i think there is a section on how to do it in there.
    Never tell me the odds...

Quote Originally Posted by Search&rescue View Post
    Iím installing Vector in my MFE Believer Airplane witch has a v tail
    When setting the radio up through the GUI with the setup wizard all graphical sliders move properly elevator stick down Graphical slider on the screen moves down but the elevator is reversed on The airplane
    if I swap elevator and rudder servo wires then the elevator works properly but the ruder is reversed
    in its current configuration stabilization works correctly
    how do I get the elevator to move in the proper direction
    if I change servo direction on the radio then the graphical slider is reversed
    Iím assuming will mess up stabilization as well
    if I reverse second v tail servo then rudder works like elevator
    It's a mix of switching directions in your radio and switching servo directions. There is a configuration that will work - you just have to find it. Start reversing the elevator by plugging in the servos as such, then reverse it in your radio. I set a vector up on an anaconda (inverted v-tail) years ago and remember it took a little bit of playing - also reversing the direction in the GUI might be necessary - can't remember. There is a configuration that will work though... Just need to find it.

Scott

Navigator
    I was hoping to share an idea that I have, to eagle tree... The vector is bad ass! It would be perfect if vtx and fpv cam control could somehow be added to the feature set.. Either smart audio integrated into vector somehow or an external accessory that could connect to vectors bus or uart port that would enable smart audio or what ever protocol is used on video transmitters made by team black sheep, Immersion rc, and fpv cam control for run cams or fat shark cams with a osd joystick... Starting with v3 run cams rx and tx serial ports will be integrated into the cam itself and even right now run cam makes a accessory that connects to a uart port to get the sticks values and converts those into 2 wires for osd control and it pretty much works with any camera with a 2 wire osd joystick..

So so I don't think it would be to much work to get the 2 sticks positions to come thru the uart port on vector to connect to run cams adapter... Plus this is 2018! Lol.. We should be way passed dip switches on video transmitters and having to plug in joysticks on our fpv cameras to change settings... So please implement this into the vector... I'm sure people will love it! It would be the biggest change to vector ever! Lol.. And a big selling point.. Vector is bad ass already, and if it had vtx and fpv cam control I know I would choose vector over any other flight controller for sure!

Navigator
    Without digging thru this thread i was wondering if someone can tell me how to get RSSI to the Vector from my Dragon Link V3 system. Does the rssi come thru the SBUS or do i need to configure the dragon link to output on another channel. Also do i use Analog or digital. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maktek View Post
    Without digging thru this thread i was wondering if someone can tell me how to get RSSI to the Vector from my Dragon Link V3 system. Does the rssi come thru the SBUS or do i need to configure the dragon link to output on another channel. Also do i use Analog or digital. thanks
    Just came across this UK thread for the Vector - I assume you resolved this issue, maktek?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by flynn203 View Post
    Just came across this UK thread for the Vector - I assume you resolved this issue, maktek?
    yes this was resolved. thanks

Trying to get Strix Goblin setup on Vector with EZUHF jr module on taranis x9d... no luck yet after i attempted set my radio failsafe already with the throttle stick down AND throttle trimmed all the way down. then trimmed it back to center and started running the RC wizzard in the vector software but when it gets to the end is says the throttle failsafe settings are incorrect and must be at least 5% difference. I've tried everything i can think of. and im setting the throttle failsafe just like ezuhf says. "set controls where you want them and i trim the throttle all the way down then hold bind/failsafe button for 2 seconds till it beeps". ideas?

Navigator
    Is it not supposed to be all the way up on trim and throttle to begin? So vector learns your stick throws. Maybe try increased stick throw from -150% -100% on throttle and run wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmernz View Post
    Is it not supposed to be all the way up on trim and throttle to begin? So vector learns your stick throws. Maybe try increased stick throw from -150% -100% on throttle and run wizard.
    Thanks, I'll give that a try!

When you are at the point in RX wizard when it asks you to turn the transmitter back on and hit enter, watch what happens to the throttle trim % on the screen. If it stays at zero, you need to adjust the throttle trim up until it shows 5%. Now hit enter and you will be successful. The catch here is that you are also using EzUHF- you need to set failsafe on the receiver too otherwise it will cause issues. There is a detailed explanation somewhere else in this thread, I'll see if I can find it for you.