Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: How to get Customer Support from TBS

sorry about that. i have logged it into the system, we will investigate it tomorrow morning

Navigator
    Thank you, Raphael!

followed up, you should have an email response. for some reason dispatch was delayed but should go ahead as planned now. please let me know if there is anything we can do further.

Navigator
    Canning Vale, Western Australia, Australia.
    Hi All
    No complaints from me, the request for support has been very good. Trappy responds quickly and provides good advice. The OSD is still learning but provides excellent information. I look forward to refining the system by using the blackbox information. I have tried various OSD's over the last few months, the only OSD that has worked as described is the one from TBS. Thanks TBS.

Navigator
    TBS support has been nothing short of excellent in my short experience with them. I have absolutely no complaints at all. As far as I'm concerned they are one of the best stores online for FPV/wing/quad gear. Sherell answered all of my emails and was extremely helpful - I felt like I was bugging them, but I was never given that impression. I received helpful feedback - that's a place I want to continue to do business with!

Navigator
    I am a little late to the thread but hover.ch why are you busting trappys balls? His last message said don't worry about paying extra and that he will just replace it and that he needs about 2 weeks to get it... And then you kept asking how much it would cost you.... I'm wondering if you did indeed get your item 3 or 4 weeks later and if you had to pay anything extra? It seems to me he was going to get it to you soon as he could and decided to just send it to you without even wanting the old one...

Trappy,

Heya. I need some help with shipping. I tried talking to the folks at support but wast resolved. The response was

"not sure what's Paypal reason of not allowing you to complete payment. But you can directly send your payment to our Paypal account: paypal@team-blacksheep.com and let us know here when completed."

This is a workaround but requires unnecessary steps to do business. So with that said,
    I'm requesting an addition to the shipping option for USA "military personnel only". Currently, your only option is "AP" which limits overseas personnel to only those in the pacific areas, hence "AP". Since there is one cat in Europe that we know of (me, lol) could you please add "AE" for armed forces Europe as a shipping option? This would alleviate the Paypal conflict that I'm currently experiencing and preventing me from spending a bit. I promise not to use the phrase, "for hookers and blow" in the reason for payment area. LOL.

Thanks,
    Twawsi

Navigator
    For a company on the other side of the world from me, they've been pretty darn responsive with my support tickets. Only complaint is that sometimes support doesn't read your email very carefully, so be explicit.

Navigator
    I totally agree, tbs has the best support ever! I will never hesitate to buy from them, they work around the clock and are very fast. So work the amount of customers they have and the amount of sleep these guys get, I wouldn't expect anything more of them.. you all at tbs rock! I get responses from perna at 6pm, 2am, 6am, 2pm.. clearly that tells me about their work ethic! Keep yup the good work guys, your products are awesome and your support and custody relations just kicks ass! I really think you guys deserve am award!

-Mark

Hey Trappy/TBS,

I've got a race on 4/7/16 and my TBS Unify Pro died after about 5 flights... I reached out to support a week ago and they said they would send a replacement immediately along with another pending order I had already placed. They asked me to confirm, so I did but they never got back to me and it seems like I am being ignored. Any chance anyone can help to push along ticket #714174?

It's going to make it a tough race without a vTX!